InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2BB258A7-AC4B-4CA6-9E4A-06CA9BA40E8B.jpeg

They didn't answer the questions if the cape is real leather or not. Either it isn't or they are still working that out.

They didn't answer the questions if the cape is real leather or not. Either it isn't or they are still working that out.
I don't think it's supposed to be leather it looks like leather but could be that very light weight parachute material, as the cape turns into his wingsuit in the movie and there is no way leather can be used as a wingsuit.

I'm sold on the Inart over the HT, so they can have my money.

That said, I'd love to see a Drifter Batman with his cafe racer, for me that was the most visually interesting thing that separates this Batman from the rest. I absolutely love that all of his clothing are basically stuff you can buy in real life there without having a Wayne Foundation budget.
Inart over HT. Period

So, for US users, the InArt Bat Signal is:

Height: 10.6 inches
Width: 9 inches
Depth: 12.2 inches

HT Bat-Signal:

H: 9 inches
W: 9.2 inches
D: 9 inches

That 12 x 9 inch footprint is massive on the shelf. Its as long as the base body of the Speeder bike, if you have that to give your eye something to compare.

Last edited:
I don't think it's supposed to be leather it looks like leather but could be that very light weight parachute material, as the cape turns into his wingsuit in the movie and there is no way leather can be used as a wingsuit.
Whatever it will be the concern is that it shouldn't be a crap type of material that will deteriorate

OK, just measured 12x9 inches against a detolf shelf and nothing is going to fit in nicely on that shelf except the Bat light. It's huge. Only place in a detolf for that light is on top.

Go check for yourself. Do it now!

Detolf shelf: 14x11.5
Bat-signal: 12x9

That’s a real bummer, but I’m glad they aren’t skimping on size.

That said, I’m excited to see people trying to cram both of them inside their detolfs, with Batman looking like this.

young-businessman-crushed-glass-17424170.jpg

So, for US users, the InArt Bat Signal is:

Height: 10.6 inches
Width: 9 inches
Depth: 12.2 inches

HT Bat-Signal:

H: 9 inches
W: 9.2 inches
D: 9 inches

That 12 x 9 inch footprint is massive on the shelf. Its as long as the base body of the Speeder bike, if you have that to give your eye something to compare.

OK, just measured 12x9 inches against a detolf shelf and nothing is going to fit in nicely on that shelf except the Bat light. It's huge. Only place in a detolf for that light is on top.

Go check for yourself. Do it now!

Detolf shelf: 14x11.5
Bat-signal: 12x9

Woof that is really big - too big?
I have an IKEA Fabrikor that I was planning on displayin Inart Battinson and HL Joker in that might fit both the signal and Batman on a shelf without looking ridiculous (shelves are 48x40 cm) but there is no way to display both together comfortably in anything smaller - especially not a Detolf.
People with things like Moducase would be fine though.
Still I may have to reconsider going for this If I feel it may completely overwhelm the Batman on the shelf - he is supposed to be the focus after all.

Whatever it will be the concern is that it shouldn't be a crap type of material that will deteriorate
No I agree with what your saying, definitely should be real materials that will hold up longer then what Hot Toys does. Also I was wrong it is leather on the outside and parachute type material inside the cape. So yes they should use real leather if possible or a very durable leather like fabric that won't fall apart.

Also damnit I really hope InArt doesn't put the All In set in one huge Box I think I should have just kept the PO for Batman and ordered Bruce Separately. 😅

Hopefully, we'll see an upgraded Batmobile in The Batman sequel......:pray::pray::pray::pray:
I would love to see a more metallic Arkham knight insipired suit for the next one. That would be sick. Whatever they make I’m still going to love this version 1 suit anyway so we’ll see how it goes.

Back