InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get mean now.

giphy.gif

Stay on topic…

Has anyone else noticed that the InArt The Batman Figurine’s hair is too voluminous by about 17%?

Attachments

• 15584FD2-17C3-445E-A853-22DE2CD34EFA.png
    15584FD2-17C3-445E-A853-22DE2CD34EFA.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 2896597D-384D-4E12-9070-7E183E183A52.png
    2896597D-384D-4E12-9070-7E183E183A52.png
    912.4 KB · Views: 0
Stay on topic…

Has anyone else noticed that the InArt The Batman Figurine’s hair is too voluminous by about 17%?
I can accept this egregious error but the fact this figure's ear is .5 mm shorter than the real Pattinson's is completely unacceptable. Immediately canceled my order after seeing it.

077763333.jpg

Last edited:
On hot toys facebook page, if you scroll down the page, you'll find a group of photos [57] taken at this year's SDCC, and there are 2 pics of hot toys 1/6 Batman from The Batman, and it looks pretty damn good.......:)

On hot toys facebook page, if you scroll down the page, you'll find a group of photos [57] taken at this year's SDCC, and there are 2 pics of hot toys 1/6 Batman from The Batman, and it looks pretty damn good.......:)

*looks out for off-topic Asta*

200w.gif

Ahhhh! He's coming!!!!

200w.gif

Maybe they don’t know themselves yet haha??

I think that might be the case. Perhaps box dimensions for shipping are being squared.

It is a very simple question to answer. It's either 1/6th or its not. The fact that there is no answer makes me believe it will be "fantasy scale"... which would be nice to know in advance as it would make it easier for me to order the Premium versions of Bruce and Batman. You know, before the hype washes past me and I pull a Gandalf... and wait.

Just going off things they have said I’m guessing it will be accurate scale to the movie as they are working off materials from Warner (like Jazzinc does). But there could be some scale adjustment for various production reasons. In terms of material I’m guessing plastic, diecast seems unnecessary, as long as you can get a nice rusty metal like quality in the paintwork and I reckon they could do that in their sleep. Powering I’m guessing usb, it would be backwards to use batteries and the last thing they want to do is something that HT seem to finally be putting a stop to.

I'll wait until I know. I'm guessing it won't be 1/6th scale but likely smaller.

I think I've answered my own question though: I don;t want to waste the room on a giant light that remains unlit... and I don't want a "miniature" Bat Signal. I think I just talked myself out of the ALL IN.

Do I lose anything else besides the Bat-Signal and the Bat-Computer (and its 2x attachments)? I like the computer but I can't see myself ever using it with Batman.

I'll wait until I know. I'm guessing it won't be 1/6th scale but likely smaller.

I think I've answered my own question though: I don;t want to waste the room on a giant light that remains unlit... and I don't want a "miniature" Bat Signal. I think I just talked myself out of the ALL IN.

Do I lose anything else besides the Bat-Signal and the Bat-Computer (and its 2x attachments)? I like the computer but I can't see myself ever using it with Batman.

The computer comes with the premium Batman anyway. Just the batsignal at a discount for the all in.

If you guys are saying his modding is a head scratcher then don’t go to superhero hype. The mods there are on an absolute power trip and talk to you like children. When I complained to him about his behavior he banned me again 😂. I just left it alone. Maybe that’s the only thing in life that gives him meaning

Back