HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick shots of my re-painted Billy:

DSC11.jpg

DSC12.jpg

DSC13.jpg

Thanks SilentSurfer!!

I just got a wait list conversion for this figure but I had to cancel. If anyone is still interested in this figure, I recommend getting on the wait list if you're not already on.

Nice pics of the repaint. Still waiting for mine to come back from SmallStudios.

Whats to be done about the jacket being completely the wrong shade of green though? It was a much brighter green in the film.

Hmmm...I think I'll be searching for that Chris Redfield vest on eBay now! According to one seller from Japan that S.T.A.R.S. version of Chris won't be released until January 2010.

I just got in my Billy figure. What is the best way to repaint the head sculpt? :confused: Completely prime the entire head, or just paint skin tone over the camo face paint, and then repaint the proper black stripes on Billy's face? Then paint his hair black over the wrong blond hair? Let me know. Thanks. I want to get his head done right, just like it is in the movie. Thanks again guys! :D

Last edited:
Any tips guys for repainting Billy's head? I'm going to give it a try sometime this weekend. Any help, tips, advice for me would be appreciated! Thanks again! :D

Hmmm...wish I had an airbrush! :eek: I've always wanted to learn how to use one. But...I don't have one right now. So time to break out the acrylic paints and give it a shot! :D

I like yours too Figurefreaks! Great work! I started on my Billy last night. I'm going to continue working on him tonight.

Back