HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the *@&%$! are you guys getting them to hold their damn rifles with two hands without breaking the wrist joints?

How the *@&%$! are you guys getting them to hold their damn rifles with two hands without breaking the wrist joints?

I had no issues at all with mine.

HPIM4335.jpg

HPIM4336.jpg

HPIM4337.jpg

Last edited:

Just lift his right arm up and then turn the forearm in towards Billy like an "L" shape.

DO NOT try and manipulate the wrist or hand or else you will break the wrist peg.

In my experience you can be kinda 'rough' with the arms and kinda force it into position like the pictures above show. But be very gentle with the wrist pegs because they are not very durable.

Just lift his right arm up and then turn the forearm in towards Billy like an "L" shape.

DO NOT try and manipulate the wrist or hand or else you will break the wrist peg.

In my experience you can be kinda 'rough' with the arms and kinda force it into position like the pictures above show. But be very gentle with the wrist pegs because they are not very durable.

Thanks for the advice! That actually helps! Thanks!

Keep in mind the pegs are not universal. They only turn in one direction based on how its positioned in the arm. It's made exactly like the new SSC ankle pegs, which are exactly like the Predator ankle pegs. So make sure it's turned in the right direction before you go to move it into place.

I have gotten lots of requests to do Billy heads after posting my own repaint pics. If anybody else is interested, let me know. Here are three I just finished. One of them still has unpainted hair, but I did all of these at the same time, so you can see that my work is consistant.

BTW, thanks to those guys that requested them.

HPIM4389.jpg

HPIM4390.jpg

HPIM4391.jpg

HPIM4392.jpg

I have gotten lots of requests to do Billy heads after posting my own repaint pics. If anybody else is interested, let me know. Here are three I just finished. One of them still has unpainted hair, but I did all of these at the same time, so you can see that my work is consistant.

BTW, thanks to those guys that requested them.

HPIM4389.jpg

HPIM4390.jpg

HPIM4391.jpg

HPIM4392.jpg

Ahhh, there's "BILLY!" My man, those are great.:banana:banana:banana
I can't wait!

I have a quick question for all of you who have a Billy figure.
How do you attach his water canteens?:confused:
Can some one take a pic of how it's suppose to look?:confused:
Thanks in advance.
:chew

Got a Billy from JMLsuperman. He had a broken wrist peg i fixed. And for 50 off i got a brandy new Billy to die at the hands of my Preds.

100_1333.jpg

100_1340.jpg

Back