HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know the predator was already there by Arnie while Billy was still screaming. Maybe the pred knocked Billy off the log into the chasm? :D

So, that's how Billy died. I thought he tripped and fell off the bridge.:lol

Thanks Nicky, for completing the story.

That Billy actually looks pretty good with the shirt and vest off.

There's something out there waiting for us...and it aint no man. We're all gonna die.

IMGP2975.jpg

IMGP2981.jpg
IMGP2976.jpg

I think its safe to say HT wont be making more of the team.

Oh I wouldn't write HT off just yet...still got another Pred movie on the horizon. There will be figs for the Predators movie but I wouldn't be surprised if HT slipped in a few more members of the strike team while the iron is hot for Predators merchandise :wink1:

What do guys think of him with the shirt on BTW? It looks more congruent with his hat on I think. Keep an eye on this thread for more pics next wkend hopefully.

I think the shirt looks awesome...wish you could remember where you picked it up cause I can't find it on Monkey Depot. I knew there was something about him in the hat that looked like it was missing something. Haven't watched the movie since getting the fig and never bothered to load the dvd. Glad to see your pics cause now I know exactly what I'm missing :clap

The shirt was defo from Monkey Depot although looking at my pics, I think I prefer him sans shirt and with silder Surfer's paintjob.

One of the reasons I got the shirt was so that the rubber-body would last longer.

I really hope we get more figs but after Kane and Dallas was all for the Alien line I dont have high hopes...would be sad to see just the 3 figs:

IMGP2986.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope we get more figs but after Kane and Dallas was all for the Alien line I dont have high hopes...would be sad to see just the 3 figs:

I hear ya. I think Blaine, Mac and Dillon are a must but I'd buy the entire squad if offered.

The difference with Kane and Dallas is, that franchise is all but dead. Predator is gonna (hopefully:pray:) have some life breathed back into it so lets cross our fingers that HT takes advantage of the hype. :yess:

Very enjoyable picture series Nicky!

I think its true that even now we can't really write off completely the chances of more P1 soldiers from Hot Toys - what with Guardian Predator now being made from Predator 2 - but thats a slightly different situation where theres no likeness rights involved.

Its just if no more are made it does make their decision to make Billy, rather than Blaine, a bit odd. I definitely liked Billy in the film but anyone would say that Blaine woulda been the more obvious choice, real likeness or not....I dunno unless they felt the MTV t-shirt would have been an additional deal breaker for too many people.

Time for some billy love

Right what is your opinion on the sculpt? Good likeness?

To me its looks good when repainted but most things look good to me lol
Asking because I might pick one up they going pretty cheap these days

Now if they could just accidentally give us a good Blaine, we're set. What are the chances of HT making Jesse's wrestling personna, "the Body"?

i saw your amazing paint job on billy!!!! :horror

wanna send mine over for you to repaint it, i want the non-damage version, please email me with info thanks! Soooooooo excited !!! :clap

This is Billy on a Royce body, I think its better than that dated old muscle body he was on - its not perfectly suited to Landhams physique in Predator but I won't ever display this one shirtless so it doesn't matter:

IMG_3360Small.jpg

IMG_3357Small.jpg

IMG_3356Small.jpg

IMG_3355Small.jpg

IMG_3358Small.jpg

IMG_3354Small.jpg

IMG_3353Small.jpg

IMG_3351Small.jpg

IMG_3350Small.jpg

IMG_3343Small.jpg

IMG_3344Small.jpg

IMG_3345Small.jpg

IMG_3339Small.jpg

IMG_3336Small.jpg

IMG_3334Small.jpg

IMG_3332Small.jpg

IMG_3369Small.jpg

IMG_3361Small.jpg

IMG_3363Small.jpg

IMG_3364Small.jpg

The Billy head is not a perfect fit onto the Royce Body - his head gets buried under the jacket collar - I sorta came up with a compromise that I'm OK, if not perfectly happy with. I opened up a standard truetype neck and took out its innards which were 2 of these little squishy-like sockets pictured above. I put one inside Royce body's neck down onto the ball thats in there with its flat side facing up and used the other one as in the pictures above. Then I just placed it down into the neck, no glueing or anything. The head is loose but its not going to pop off and the long hair and high collar of the jacket hide the fact that it still isn't seamless on the neck. If you take off the jacket or even open it you can see he's too giraffe necked but with the jacket closed over he looks fine.

Last edited:
really awsome billy
hot toys should have done a similar body for the new predators (berserker, falconer)

So it seems that Toy Square had one more Billy Sole left so I snagged it. Really surprised they had him has he goes for a decent amount on the bay these days. So about that hair, I'm thinking of just using a black sharpie, :lol

So it seems that Toy Square had one more Billy Sole left so I snagged it. Really surprised they had him has he goes for a decent amount on the bay these days. So about that hair, I'm thinking of just using a black sharpie, :lol

That'll just give you metallic orange when the light hits it. :lol

Back