HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he was probably talking about my one. I'd have to send it away to be repainted, couldn't do it myself, and I just can't be ar$ed at present.

Weeeee. Got him today. The head is really annoying but it doesnt stop it being damned fun

spa4949.jpg

spa4951.jpg

spa4953.jpg

spa4954.jpg

spa4955.jpg

spa4956.jpg

spa4957.jpg

Here's my repaint of Billy's head and beginnings of customization on my Billy. I'm going to wait until I get one of my TTM-19 bodies, before I do a body paint to match the face. I wanted to give Billy a kind of tan olive skin-tone, and right now I have him on the Thor body.

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

Nearly done with my very first custom figure : )

billy.jpg

Just need a neck joint for the head (it's just sitting there) and a microscopic sable brush so I can repaint the terrible eyes. :)

The shirt was defo from Monkey Depot although looking at my pics, I think I prefer him sans shirt and with silder Surfer's paintjob.

One of the reasons I got the shirt was so that the rubber-body would last longer.

I really hope we get more figs but after Kane and Dallas was all for the Alien line I dont have high hopes...would be sad to see just the 3 figs:

IMGP2986.jpg

dayum look at how bobbleheaded that pred is! and whats with that giraffe necked arnie, Lol funny how times change and back then everyone thought the first predator released was the bees knees...things are certainly different 8 years later..

Last edited:
Back