HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im very proud to own one of those SS's repaints. (AHAHA SUCKERS WHO DONT HAVE IT :D :D)

Thank you SS for making my Billy perfect.

Here's my Billy (with Dutch) finally re-painted by Silent Surfer. I also bought for him a camo-shirt like he wears neareer the start of the movie - I never got why HT included his hat but not the shirt when they did for Dutch.

More pics in different scenarios to come next wkend when I have time. Look out for "They were shooting in all directions. "Enjoy:

IMGP2876.jpg
IMGP2880.jpg

IMGP2884.jpg
IMGP2881.jpg

IMGP2885.jpg
IMGP2888.jpg

IMGP2892.jpg
IMGP2893.jpg

:goodpost: That's a GREAT repaint on your Billy there nicky! I tried repainting mine on my own. It came out...okay. But nothing like yours from Silent Surfer! Awesome! :)

Thanks for posting pics of your Billy all done up. I like him with the shirt on.:clap Feel free to copy those pics into my customs thread (link in signature) please!

:yess:
IMGP2897.jpg

i need to get this one to add to the collection, but doesnt look that great, does anybody know if there going to be making another one? also what is the word on others that were in the movie?

i need to get this one to add to the collection, but doesnt look that great, does anybody know if there going to be making another one? also what is the word on others that were in the movie?

I think its safe to say HT wont be making more of the team. I think Billy is still available at a decent price - he wasnt really a big seller.

What do guys think of him with the shirt on BTW? It looks more congruent with his hat on I think. Keep an eye on this thread for more pics next wkend hopefully.

Camo pattern is wrong there bud. You guys need woodland, not British DPM.
Yeah, I thought that link was the wrong one. I don't think they do the shirt I've got on my Billy...it's definately USA though cos it has the stars and stripes on his right shoulder (see pics).

Yeah, I thought that link was the wrong one. I don't think they do the shirt I've got on my Billy...it's definately USA though cos it has the stars and stripes on his right shoulder (see pics).

Yeah, the one in your pics is, I believe, from the MSGT. Howard Mullen (woodland BDUs) figure.

The unseen scenes from Predator! Really cool. I always wanted to see how this happened there in the movie.

Back