HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may want to wait for for Wave 2 (just in case there are any problems with the Wave 1 piece) HT always makes improvements to later Gen figs.
There is that too. Damn, can't decide if I should wait for Sideshow or not :confused:

How many weeks/months apart do orders generally arrive from Toys2 to Sideshow?

Well, in the case of the Lost Pred, its probably going to be at least 2 months.
Yeah...^^^^ that noise. Just placed my order for Dutch and Predator from Toys2 :D

I figure if Hot Toys is saying the Predator will be available in May, no one will probably have the thing until June, and if it takes Sideshow 2 months longer than everyone else then I sure as hell don't want to wait until August to have these things. :)

Like I said, my entire collections is Hot Toys, nothing more at the moment, and I will not be ordering HT's from them again after I receive my Lost Pred.

toysquare are idiots, and why risk through customs.....

I have used Toys2 numerous times without any problems with customs. Usually takes about 1 week. Eric and Carmen have always provided excellent customer service. I trust them.

I have used Toys2 numerous times without any problems with customs. Usually takes about 1 week. Eric and Carmen have always provided excellent customer service. I trust them.

My experience with Toys2 so far has been great. I spoke to Carmen today about my situation from my ealier post and she was very friendly and kind enough to help me through it with no problems whatsoever. I will definitely be ordering alot more from them in the future. Especially since they get Hot Toys stuff first.

Quick question. Where do you guys see how many of an item are left on that site?

What you do is add an item to your cart, then look at the cart, change the quantity to something high like 200 and hit the update button, the system automatically will fill in the number available if your entered quantity is higher.

Quick question. Where do you guys see how many of an item are left on that site?

Oh its very simple, go to Toys2, select for example The Predator and add it to your cart. After that change the quantity to 50 (just because we know there are less left) and click on the "update" button. It will tell you exactly how many are available in the box.

What you do is add an item to your cart, then look at the cart, change the quantity to something high like 200 and hit the update button, the system automatically will fill in the number available if your entered quantity is higher.

:lol Hey where did you come from? :D

Back