HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping comes out to about $30 a piece from Toys2, right? I think I'm going to wait for Sideshow and save about $45 between the two of them.

Well it depends where you live, my total shipping was $17 for both Dutch and Predator. If you're in the states my guess would be about $25-$30 for both.

Guys I think I messed up big time in all the hype. I preordered Dutch and the Predator at toys2 (my first time there) and I set my payment for paypal not reading the fine print that it must be payed for immediately. So when the paypal page opened up asking for the 350 some odd dollars I closed it quickly in fear cause I thought all orders where to be charged when shipped. My question is will they send me an invoice for immediate payment now? If anyone has any information on this type of scenario Id greatly appreciate it. Thanks Magnus

Just call them and explain the situation. They may allow you to wait until the product is ready. If not, they will probably just cancel the order and you can submit a new order, just use a different payment option.

I now have all three figs on order through Toys2. Everyone needs to remember that Toys2 will get these sooner than any NA retailer, so if time is money, the extra for shipping is worth it. I guarantee that SS wont get these for at least a month after the Toys2 customers have these in hand. If youre like me, you will want these asap, and seeing other members with them will make me impatient.

That said, I will not be ordering another HT fig through SS...they take WAAAAY too long to get things in, and in the case of the Lost Pred, I have almost lost interest due to this fact.

My shipping through toys2 is almost 40 bucks. I'll just wait for a US seller to preorder mine to save on shipping, I can wait.

Honestly, my first pred will probably come a HK ebay seller once they are released, the second one will come from Toys2. Like I said earlier, to me time is money, and having these in hand months before SS ships them is very worth it to me.

Well I may go with toys2 after all.....BBTS has it for $199 before shipping, which seems a bit high to me. Same with the dutch and billy figures. :horror

I'm just going to wait to see if the Sideshow site has them for pre-order.
I tried ordering from Toys2 but when I went to place the order I got a warning saying it couldn't verify the authenticity of the safety of the website or something on those lines.
So I never used them. It's either SSC,Razor's Edge or Alter Ego for me.
:chew

You don't have to worry about Toys2, they've never let me down. Unless this warning you're getting is actually preventing you outright from going any further into the ordering process you can safely forge on ahead. They're a genuine store that a lot of people here buy from. I pay the added expense of importing my stuff from there because they're faster than other sites. I've also found them good with emails.

You don't have to worry about Toys2, they've never let me down. Unless this warning you're getting is actually preventing you outright from going any further into the ordering process you can safely forge on ahead. They're a genuine store that a lot of people here buy from. I pay the added expense of importing my stuff from there because they're faster than other sites. I've also found them good with emails.

They can be lousy at answering e-mails but both their packaging and delivery time are next to none imo. BBTS also has great packaging but their prices are just not competitive anymore.

Also if anyne here is curious to know, I also live in Canada and the shipping rates Toys2 charges are 100% accurate, they have yet to make a single penny profit on my postage. Believe it or not shipping a regular Hot Toys item, just one item, costs about $47 to shiping anywhere outside of N. America.

So rest assured he doesn't make profit on packing materials, bubble wrap, boxes, etc.

Really hope they get rid of that bullet hole in the centre of the forehead on the pred's mask. It wasn't there in the film from what I could see. Why oh why would they sculpt it like that?

There must have been some reference material from the film that has the battle damaged bio...the cinemaquette bio has similar damage, and that was sculpted/painted by the guy that worked on the suit for the movie!!

Well I may go with toys2 after all.....BBTS has it for $199 before shipping, which seems a bit high to me. Same with the dutch and billy figures. :horror

I recently ordered the new Predator figures from BBTS (crazy high prices right now:eek:). BUT I've seen their prices decrease, i.e. Iron Man Mark III (not the best but better). The biggest reason I go with BBTS is because I travel so much and if SS ships me something, its a problem because I can not sign for it. I have to call and reschedule delivery weeks later. With BBTS, I tell them when to ship once I get home (ship my loot now). Also, I pay only when it arrives in stock. I have no debt so that money sits in the bank earning interest. I can always cancel the BBTS order if necessary.

:)

Looking great, can't wait to get it. I agree that BBTS having him for $199 is a bit high, but it will no doubt drop down. I'd expect this to go for around $169. BBTS usually lists things high at first, then they drop. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price they have (like Amazon.com).

Back