HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I do it's prebuilt into the shipping charge. All I've ever paid Toys2 is whatever the item cost is plus the cost that comes up from the shipping options at the time of order.

Oh well thats cool, everytime i've ordered from BBTS i've always had to pay sales tax and a handling fee from Canada customs. Like an extra fee when my package arrives at the door.

Pretty much, SSC and Toys2 are dead even on unit price, shipping is usually about 2 or 3 times higher from Toys2. Most of the time, Toys 2 gets things anywhere from a month or more before Sideshow, sometimes same time and one time in my experience, later than Sideshow.

I'm taking the chance and paying the extra shipping to get the Predator from Toys2 because this has been a highly wanted figure for years for me, and I want it ASAP and that's worth a bit extra. Dutch is not so I'll save and get him from Sideshow.
Cool, thanks. Do the points that Sideshow gives you for purchases add up to anything meaningful? I'll be getting 160 for my Iron Man order, and presumably about the same if I order Dutch and Predator from them.

Cool, thanks. Do the points that Sideshow gives you for purchases add up to anything meaningful? I'll be getting 160 for my Iron Man order, and presumably about the same if I order Dutch and Predator from them.

Yes, you can use those points for discount on future orders. Every 20 points equals $1, so if you have 400 points, you can save $20 off a purchase if you used all your points towards it.

BBTS just put him up for PO at $200

I called Toys2 and they said that their preorder should be availble later today. I will never order from BBTS again, they often inflate suggested retail, and they will probably get theirs after Sideshow...

doesn't $200 seem a little high? :confused: I thought these things were around $159.99.

doesn't $200 seem a little high? :confused: I thought these things were around $159.99.

$200 isn't that high. Average Hot Toys figure costs around $130-$150. Predator is on a unique body that required development and is only useful on a few Predators, has a full worked base instead of a standard one and features mini-light technology. If regular figures cost that much I'd anticipate this Pred to be significantly more, Aliens and Predators have historically been higher priced.

The reason it's $200 at BBTS is because they're ordering direct from overseas instead of going through Sideshow. Whenever they do that, their prices are always sky high. I would expect the price through Sideshow will be cheaper, closer to that $160 mark. At least, I assume Sideshow is carrying these?

Ya, Sideshow mentioned these in their last full newsletter, and I can't remember any Alien or Predator HT item they didn't offer.

toy square are idiots they sent my package to the wrong address. I emailed them week ago and they never responded. I had to call canada to tell the lady, she said she will get back to me, but still no answer. There are plenty of places to order in the states that doesnt charge $45 for shipping, so im going else where. BYE BYE toysquare

toy square are idiots they sent my package to the wrong address. I emailed them week ago and they never responded. I had to call canada to tell the lady, she said she will get back to me, but still no answer. There are plenty of places to order in the states that doesnt charge $45 for shipping, so im going else where. BYE BYE toysquare

$45 for shipping? Holy smokes where do you live?

I can understand your frustration but I've received over half a dozen packages from them without a problem, just be kind and patient talking with them and I'm sure they'll take care of you, they've always taken care of me.

I can understand your frustration but I've received over half a dozen packages from them without a problem, just be kind and patient talking with them and I'm sure they'll take care of you, they've always taken care of me.

Toys2 always dose good with me 2....any way do you know if sideshow is getting the pred figures and if so when???? I need to know :monkey5 lol :D

Back