HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An amazing figure. So amazing its easier to point out the very few disappointments - don't like the bullet hole square in the middle of the forehead on the mask, don't remember seeing it in the film but if someone can tell me it was there then I'll be fine with it. Lastly I think something doesn't look quite right about his mouth - too red maybe I dunno. Everything else is stunning.

Even though I'm out of the line, I'll definitely be picking up this guy and a Dutch as well. Billy will be a pass for me.

3 Months? So is this legit that this will be shipping out in 3 months? If so, that is pretty damn fast to get this fig out to everyone.

Ah, I assumed someone had an official release date that the 3 months was based off of. Still, I've waited this long for a kickass Predator, I can wait a bit longer.

It seems when they say 'such and such quarter 2000-whatever', its always at the end of the quarter IMO.........

Back