HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone upload the new pics to imageshack or photobucket? They are loading very slowly for me (as in 15 min waiting and I'm only seeing the top of a predator head :monkey2

2008122914393162.jpg

Take a look Sideshow. That's how you do stubble.

Hot Toys: "Our Predator is finished! How awesome!" They stand the Predator next to the Dutch figure "Uh oh, um, maybe we should include some rocks and dirt for him to stand on..." ;)
Haha, yeah. All of their Predators until now have been too gangly, and they finally fixed the proportions with the numero uno Predator. But it seems instead of filling him out, they squished him down. Personally, I'd rather have him be too short than be too skinny. At least he'll look accurate when not posed with other figures.

Then again, maybe they just made Dutch too big. My Hot Toys Predator 2 figure doesn't exactly tower over my Hot toys Dark Knight.

I called Toys2 and they said that their preorder should be availble later today. I will never order from BBTS again, they often inflate suggested retail, and they will probably get theirs after Sideshow...

I called Toys2 and they said that their preorder should be availble later today. I will never order from BBTS again, they often inflate suggested retail, and they will probably get theirs after Sideshow...

Did they say anything about the difference in release dates compared to Dutch and Billy?

It sucks about BBTS, they have such awesome customer service too.

I've had good dealings on the few things I've gotten from BBTS, but overall, they're 3rd on my list, after Sideshow and Toys2, it turns me off a bit how they play with pricing based on demand. Granted some places charge high because of demand, but they stay there. I remember when I got Tak Batman, I saved almost $30 getting my order in day one compared to how jacked it got after a month or two. They also do seem to be part of the groups that get things later than other folks too.

I'm assuming Toys2 is faster than Sideshow, but you pay triple for shipping?

Sideshow says shipping for my Iron Man figure is only going to be about $8. I paid about $30 shipping for my Dark Knight figure from ActionHQ, since Sideshow does not carry Hot Toys' Batman stuff. Of course, that was directly from Hong Kong.

Pretty much, SSC and Toys2 are dead even on unit price, shipping is usually about 2 or 3 times higher from Toys2. Most of the time, Toys 2 gets things anywhere from a month or more before Sideshow, sometimes same time and one time in my experience, later than Sideshow.

I'm taking the chance and paying the extra shipping to get the Predator from Toys2 because this has been a highly wanted figure for years for me, and I want it ASAP and that's worth a bit extra. Dutch is not so I'll save and get him from Sideshow.

Pretty much, SSC and Toys2 are dead even on unit price, shipping is usually about 2 or 3 times higher from Toys2. Most of the time, Toys 2 gets things anywhere from a month or more before Sideshow, sometimes same time and one time in my experience, later than Sideshow.

I'm taking the chance and paying the extra shipping to get the Predator from Toys2 because this has been a highly wanted figure for years for me, and I want it ASAP and that's worth a bit extra. Dutch is not so I'll save and get him from Sideshow.

Oh crap ! I forgot you sent me that awesome message too with that info about ordering this guy !. Thanks for that man , its appreciated. :rock
Sorry I didn't reply to you , I was reading it as I was just going out.

Hey Sean do you ever get dinged from Customs (U.S.) like we do here in Canada? You know, ordering from Toys2 here in Canada?

Back