HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If next hot toys predator is Stealth Predator with eye light up :D

That'd be sweet, and quite doable, and more rational than a BD version. Make the entire figure translucent plastic, make a mold of the head with the mask on as a solid unit, then add the electronics.

Come on, a clear Predator would look silly.

First, it ain't gonna look like the movie's stealth predator.

Second, all the joints and stuff will totally show and look awkward.

Remember that 6" clear Stealth Predator figure?

At 1/6th it will look even worse. It's a neat idea, but the kind of thing that's fun to think about and not really be confronted with.

They could sell an empty Pred box. Kind like the Rachel Dawes Aftermath figure that is just a pile of ashes.

Oh....you mean this figure?
racheeel.jpg

Come on, a clear Predator would look silly.

First, it ain't gonna look like the movie's stealth predator.

Second, all the joints and stuff will totally show and look awkward.

Remember that 6" clear Stealth Predator figure?

At 1/6th it will look even worse. It's a neat idea, but the kind of thing that's fun to think about and not really be confronted with.

IF they did one, it should look like it did in the movie. The wavy cloaked effect. Not a transparent figure. An accurate Cloaked Predator.

They could sell an empty Pred box. Kind like the Rachel Dawes Aftermath figure that is just a pile of ashes.

:rotfl And I bet we would still buy them....at least I know I would.
That'd be sweet, and quite doable, and more rational than a BD version. Make the entire figure translucent plastic, make a mold of the head with the mask on as a solid unit, then add the electronics.

No, no-no no. HT would actually make it with real stealth. The way things are going, I wouldn't put it past them.

:monkey5 Sweet heck that is incredible!

I would say at least 4 mnths for this, but more like 5. Ah well. Dutch in the meantime.

This Hot Toys figure looks for sure the best of all hot toys predator figures they have made !

With mask and without mask closed mouth looks kickass !:banana

Love the head details

Back