HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hers the inside of the mask

20090519_45e49ac69eceb58cebaf4PigiNKXDcpJ.jpg

20090519_e5387b5876b4b2204ff2desWeD7TTNcA.jpg

20090519_591c1c37b847f82485bdkhkyJNvaKKlt.jpg

seriously though, any idea when ss will get this in??? how long have i got to get the funds together to pay for ex dutch and pred!?!?

I know a few people on here got alerts from SS about Dutch being in-stock and ready to start shipping in around 20-25 days. So maybe later this month/early June for Dutch and late June/early August for the P1. My guess anyways..

I just watched Predator in joy over this figure. :D
I'm so glad he turned out this well, he'll be my first HT Predator. It doesn't really matter to me if he turned out a bit smaller than he should have, since I'll display him by its own anyway. Now I just have to find a good place where I can get him for an acceptable price shipped to Germany.

I know a few people on here got alerts from SS about Dutch being in-stock and ready to start shipping in around 20-25 days..

I HATE those emails. Don't tell me you're going to start shipping in 20-25 days. Just tell me when you've shipped the damn thing. So glad I'm getting the regular edition from Toys2 - no email telling me it will begin processing in a months time when everyone else has already had their figures for a month and a half - they get it long before SS and it goes straight to me, no european warehouse crap - followed by an email 'oh by the way, we've shipped your figure, you'll have it next week' - and oftentimes it arrives to me in Ireland sooner than that - the very same week it shipped from canada.

I HATE those emails. Don't tell me you're going to start shipping in 20-25 days.
With the Iron Man Mark III figure Sideshow sent me a 20-day shipping notice, and then finally shipped the thing 44 days later. Oh, and upped the final shipping cost at the last minute by $10, making the final price only $10 cheaper than if I had ordered it from Toys2 and received it at least a month earlier. So glad I put my Dutch and Predator order in with Toys2; I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass though.

With the Iron Man Mark III figure Sideshow sent me a 20-day shipping notice, and then finally shipped the thing 44 days later. Oh, and upped the final shipping cost at the last minute by $10, making the final price only $10 cheaper than if I had ordered it from Toys2 and received it at least a month earlier. So glad I put my Dutch and Predator order in with Toys2; I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass though.

There you go. Its fortunate this time that I wanted both regular and exclusive versions of Predator and Dutch. If it was only the exclusives I was after I don't know how I would cope with the wait while everyone who ordered elsewhere has already moved on to the next new figure! I find it hard enough waiting for Toys2's shipment while I drool over the early pics from collectors from Hong Kong.

i just cancelled my dutch, so i could get an extra predator, i mite regret it latter,
but this predator rules ! had to have 2.

i just cancelled my dutch, so i could get an extra predator, i mite regret it latter,
but this predator rules ! had to have 2.

battle damage the 2nd one with some green glow paint...........:rock

or not..............:lol

I HATE those emails. Don't tell me you're going to start shipping in 20-25 days. Just tell me when you've shipped the damn thing.

Those notices are the greatest thing ever, I'll never get why people complain about them. Suppose money's tight and you've got a bunch of stuff on order. All of a sudden a few things ship without you even having a clue they were going to and bam, you're in big trouble. Those notices are great, they allow you to have a rough idea when you're going to have to deal with losing that money and give you a chance to cancel. i wish every company would send early notices when items are expected to ship if it's not retail where your order automatically ships within a week.

Back