HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for sale on ebay already !

predatororiginalbox2-1.jpg

predatororiginalbox1.jpg

MAN ! I want him right now.
I wonder if Sideshow will take a long time to get them.
got an Ex with them on order.

Well specifically the main creature figure scenario, yes those are the only two properties where that could apply, but I was referring to intelligence in a broader sense, sometimes they show a lack of understanding or caring what the fan base is interested in, that or the western market suffers because our interests aren't in line with eastern interests and HT caters to their domestic interests first and foremost. I'm sure that's often a case. Either way, I'm just glad they didn't get greedy or rush on this and did it the justice it deserves, they could easily have released this back in P2 days, and sure we'd have all been happy because we wouldn't know better, but now we know and have received a Predator that looks far better than it would have done like the P2.

Very true! They could have applied this logic to the Joker in the TDK line (which is fairly extensive if one considers the vehicles) instead of unleashing DX on us.

for sale on ebay already !

predatororiginalbox2-1.jpg

Wow that's a neat looking box! Much better than the older Predator boxes (those giant squares).

Wow that's a neat looking box! Much better than the older Predator boxes (those giant squares).

While I understand the reason behind the size and shape of the old boxes, it is very nice to have a box more in line with the other MMS figures, even though it will be considerable bulkier.

I don't like the new format of the boxes...
having the figure vertically while the graphics horizontally doesn't make a lot of sense to me...
THe art and the slip case idea is awesome though...

P1030062.jpg

Hey, now this pic proofs that the gauntlets are not sculpted together with the forearm.

Actually it doesn't. You CAN remove the P1 forearms with the supposed attached gauntlets and replace them with (looks like in this case) AVP figures forearms. Put on the AVP gauntlets (over the AVP forearms) and then reattach the P1 hands. Easy.

Last edited:
The reall question is why would you attach anything from the awful AVP films onto what is already a technically perfect Predator figure? :monkey4

I don't like the new format of the boxes...
having the figure vertically while the graphics horizontally doesn't make a lot of sense to me...
THe art and the slip case idea is awesome though...

yeah, the design is a bit weird. sideways make it more like a movie wide screen, but the vertical text make it feel like its placed wrong when its on its side.....

Still, probably the best slip case in packaging so far.

Actually it doesn't. You CAN remove the P1 forearms with the supposed attached gauntlets and replace them with (looks like in this case) AVP figures forearms. Put on the AVP gauntlets (over the AVP forearms) and then reattach the P1 hands. Easy.

No, im really sure that this is not the case, but anyway we are going to see when he comes out.

I love it that this guy doesn't need to be assembled! awesome, can't wait to have him in hand.

Anyways, Sorry for derailing this thread, here is a picture of p1 with dutch by shiretoko

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-95781-1-1.html

Not the best pictures. It clearly shows though that Dutch and Predator are far too close in height - but we knew that already. What I hadn't banked on is Predator being barely taller than Batman. Methinks our beloved P1 is going to be a bit of a runt in the Predator litter? And he badly needs to do some futz work on Dutch.

I love it that this guy doesn't need to be assembled! awesome, can't wait to have him in hand.

and i thought that was the fun part in getting a predator? just kidding dude, it's a relief that you wont risk breaking anything on the pred( my case anyway ).

Back