HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those notices are the greatest thing ever, I'll never get why people complain about them. Suppose money's tight and you've got a bunch of stuff on order. All of a sudden a few things ship without you even having a clue they were going to and bam, you're in big trouble. Those notices are great, they allow you to have a rough idea when you're going to have to deal with losing that money and give you a chance to cancel. i wish every company would send early notices when items are expected to ship if it's not retail where your order automatically ships within a week.

Exactly. I budget out the money I spend on these collectibles by month, so those notices allow me to make sure I can pay for everything I pre-order.

Those notices are the greatest thing ever, I'll never get why people complain about them. Suppose money's tight and you've got a bunch of stuff on order. All of a sudden a few things ship without you even having a clue they were going to and bam, you're in big trouble. Those notices are great, they allow you to have a rough idea when you're going to have to deal with losing that money and give you a chance to cancel. i wish every company would send early notices when items are expected to ship if it's not retail where your order automatically ships within a week.
I don't mean to be preachy, but if a person's having to worry about the money being in their account, they probably shouldn't be buying expensive toys in the first place, or at least not several of them.

need to get this guy asap, been waiting years for this sucker to be made but i cant pay 225+shipping prices on ebay. i usually dont follow the bay but i missed out on this one, how do hot items like this tend to fare in price on ebay after some time passes? if more of them start popping up on ebay, do you think chances are that they'll decrease in price

I don't mean to be preachy, but if a person's having to worry about the money being in their account, they probably shouldn't be buying expensive toys in the first place, or at least not several of them.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

:rolleyes:

Sideshow should be getting their's sometime next month (June).

SO glad I pre-ordered the Exclusive with them! :rock

Have people done this? I'd love to do it to my BD Predator 2 figure - the 'blood' on that one is barely noticeable and innaccurate to the film so it'd be nice to do it right.

i did it on one of my first customs about a year and a 1/2 ago it it still holds up well. its krylon glow in the dark squeeze art paint.
glow1.jpg

glow2.jpg

but anyone attempting this please try it out on something you dont really care for before putting it on an almost $200 figure..........:cool:

There are several acrylic paints out there that really pull off the look of Pred blood. Of course I cant find the pics of the custom McF Pred that I did, but it looked pretty good.

need to get this guy asap, been waiting years for this sucker to be made but i cant pay 225+shipping prices on ebay. i usually dont follow the bay but i missed out on this one, how do hot items like this tend to fare in price on ebay after some time passes? if more of them start popping up on ebay, do you think chances are that they'll decrease in price

the price will go down once more places/customers have them. You'll have more than enough time to get one at retail price.

Can't please everyone...that's just how the world works. I personally like the notices. I sometimes use a debit card to pay for these things and I gotta make sure I have enough in the bank.

Back