HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get this, I'll have to build a suitable diorama or background like in the pics above. The Predator would seem out of place without it.

yeah THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, i can't freaken wait for this bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People who wait to order him, will be sorry...

These look cool:

20090519092516600.jpg.jpg

20090519094037864.jpg.jpg

20090519092439187.jpg.jpg

20090519092448316.jpg.jpg

This on the other hand:

20090519085354626.jpg.jpg

Look-a-lika-caca.

Looks amazing! I only need one Pred and seeing as this is the original bad boy and looks the best, I may have to let my BD Pred 2 go...

This just looks better and better... man, waiting for this one is gonna be tough :monkey2

I love how HT has continually improved each release to finish off with this masterpiece! Looks even better than the proto images to me.

This just looks better and better... man, waiting for this one is gonna be tough :monkey2

I love how HT has continually improved each release to finish off with this masterpiece! Looks even better than the proto images to me.

Agree with it all, waiting was bad enough from a proto, now having a confirmed awesome production just makes it harder, and I do think it's better than the proto, certainly tweaks like the wrist blades were made, and HT does look to have made their best Predator ever with this one.

after seeing these pictures im really hoping that my EX converts so I can get him. Kinda tempted to preorder at bbts but dont wanna do that and then conersion goes through with sideshow.

Yeah, I only really like P1, so I was very glad to see with each predator HT made improvements, and the wait was totally worth it. HT saved the best for last :D

Yeah, I only really like P1, so I was very glad to see with each predator HT made improvements, and the wait was totally worth it. HT saved the best for last :D

For once, I think HT actually showed some intelligence with their choices by saving him for towards the end. I'm glad they recognized the importance of the P1 to the Predator fandom and waited until a time they could deliver a figure worthy of the fans.

I think they know that with Giger's ALIEN as well, though I do wish they knew that the ALIENS design is also a pretty big fan favorite and hadn't half assed it, but maybe if they do the Giger right, they'll do ALIENS v2.

For once, I think HT actually showed some intelligence with their choices by saving him for towards the end. I'm glad they recognized the importance of the P1 to the Predator fandom and waited until a time they could deliver a figure worthy of the fans.

I think they know that with Giger's ALIEN as well, though I do wish they knew that the ALIENS design is also a pretty big fan favorite and hadn't half assed it, but maybe if they do the Giger right, they'll do ALIENS v2.

Isn't this and the ALIEN(S) line the only lines in which HT can do this? To save a important character for last (making it a significant release) requires the breadth of a long series of figures, and HT's lines aren't usually extensive.

Isn't this and the ALIEN(S) line the only lines in which HT can do this? To save a important character for last (making it a significant release) requires the breadth of a long series of figures, and HT's lines aren't usually extensive.

Well specifically the main creature figure scenario, yes those are the only two properties where that could apply, but I was referring to intelligence in a broader sense, sometimes they show a lack of understanding or caring what the fan base is interested in, that or the western market suffers because our interests aren't in line with eastern interests and HT caters to their domestic interests first and foremost. I'm sure that's often a case. Either way, I'm just glad they didn't get greedy or rush on this and did it the justice it deserves, they could easily have released this back in P2 days, and sure we'd have all been happy because we wouldn't know better, but now we know and have received a Predator that looks far better than it would have done like the P2.

What a surprise he is out now! I am so much looking forward to this figure, felt like a long time wait for this.

Yeah, i hope that turns out to be the case for alien. But I also wish HT can do a whole set of V2 aliens figures. marines, alien warriors, and most importantly, a proper Ripley. Not a midget look a like. Have to say I am quite surprised with no Alien announcement from HT so far since its the 30th anniversary and all. Anyways, Sorry for derailing this thread, here is a picture of p1 with dutch by shiretoko

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-95781-1-1.html

edit: more picture on page 3 on that thread

Back