HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely gorgeous!!! paint apps looks fantastic too. Love the clear plastic cover too. still find it a bit weird that these three predator figs have the writing sideways on the box, especially when the word PREDATOR is written in mind with the box standing up.

oh well, i don't display the boxes, so no harm done. although i always enjoyed putting these guys together, i have absolutely NO problem with him coming pre-assembled. sweet!!!

i hope his dreads don't fray out like the Lost Predator though...

Package looks sweet, but I'm a little let down by the non-assembly aspect
of it, I was kinda looking forward to it..oh well s^^t happens.

Preassembled! Thats quite a (pleasant) surprise. Stress free. I love the cloak effect packaging sheath. Very nifty looking.

Also worth pointing out is its that same chap again who ALWAYS gets everything and gets everything first!

fantastic! love the additional pics. opaque plastic for his teeth! looks amazing. and this baby will not require ANY repainting (until I see Les repaint his and need the same)

i hope his dreads don't fray out like the Lost Predator though...

I am a virgin to owning a Predator. What do you mean fray out and how do you avoid it?

Amazing, the entire collection (so far) all released within weeks of each other. I cannot wait to get Dutch, Billy and Predator.

Thanks for the link minivader! I am officially drooling for him now.:monkey5
I've been holding out on Preds for this one. Even in the box he looks great.

My God that looks amazing! :sick I REALLY need some $$$ and right now! I can't believe it comes already assembled, just brilliant on HT's part. There is no way i'd be able to get the mesh to fit that snug ............... I HAVE TO OWN THIS ONE!

Did you guys notice the wrist blades have been corrected??
In the earlier production pic's it had AVP style wrist blades.

Wow, so far so 'very, very' good, all looks fantastic, loving the posed in box look, but will actually miss not building him... though I guess quite a few wont!

this pred looks super bad ass. cant wait for this one. box is cool as hell too.....come on we need an ssc shipping notice..:banana

thats very awesome how its already put together.
I hated assembling them. I think nearly everyone did. :lol

It just gets better. :rock

Back