HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a more serious note - Would anyone be willing to sell me their Perfect Bio mask ? :monkey3
I'm just gonna modify the BD mask by painting over the damage in thick layers. It may not look perfect but the dents will at least be less pronounced.

Glad I got the SS exclusive version.

I might cancel if Toy Hunter decides to release it though. I'd rather pick it up on ebay from HK sellers, as I can save on shipping and tax then.

darren1228 said:
On another note if they can sell out Dutch with the stupid exclusive headset..

:duh That's another one. A headset. A HELICOPTER headset to be exact (i.e. it only works ON a helicopter) ON a figure.. :horror WITH NO HELICOPTER!? Awesome. :joy

:monkey4

Why not some binoculars!? Why not the bomb/bag from the terrorist camp ambush scene!? Something you could actually put with the figure that wouldn't make him look like a tard. Might as well just given him a football helmet to wear.

:duh That's another one. A headset. A HELICOPTER headset to be exact (i.e. it only works ON a helicopter) ON a figure.. :horror WITH NO HELICOPTER!? Awesome. :joy.
Actually, I'm gonna post on HT's Facebook profile and ask them why the frig they chose a headset. Bet they dont respond.

:duh That's another one. A headset. A HELICOPTER headset to be exact (i.e. it only works ON a helicopter) ON a figure.. :horror WITH NO HELICOPTER!? Awesome. :joy

:monkey4

Why not some binoculars!? Why not the bomb/bag from the terrorist camp ambush scene!? Something you could actually put with the figure that wouldn't make him look like a tard. Might as well just given him a football helmet to wear.

I'm sorry but this is just wrong. Everyone who got the exclusive can now cancel ASAP.

4229_87359317524_693202524_2285448_4967312_n.jpg

Even Dutch is bummed out that he got such a crappy exclusive.......
4229_87359312524_693202524_2285447_150043_n.jpg

Ok I think the headset used in that shot isn't the one he is suppose to come with....doesn't change the fact that it is pretty stupid exclusive though. I'm sure he'll look better with this one though.

HTDutchHeadset.jpg

Its obvious why the perfect bio mask is exclusive. Because NOBODY wants the damaged mask, so the cant sell it. Honestly the damaged one just should not exist.

On a more serious note - Would anyone be willing to sell me their Perfect Bio mask ? :monkey3

im on the waitlist for the exclusive. if i get it i will sell you the perfect bio mask since it does not light up

Glad I got the exclusive, I dont care for the battle damged one even with the lights. Its not like I will display him with the mask on all day long.

Back