Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s Hot Toys we’re talking about here. From Most Likely to Least Likely, here are each character’s chances.

Most likely,

1. Old Man Keaton Batman (duh)
2. Blue and Grey Affleck Batman (again, duh)
3. The Flash (regular suit)

Likely,

4. Barry Allen (repainted Batman Returns/Flash suit, I see Hot Toys having fun with this)
5. Zod
6. Supergirl

Least Likely

7. Dark Flash
8. Faora
9. Any Barry Allen that isn’t in costume

Is this Supergirl staying to be part of Gunn's DCU? If not I don't see the point of HT making her.

It’s Hot Toys we’re talking about here. From Most Likely to Least Likely, here are each character’s chances.

Most likely,

Likely,

4. Barry Allen (repainted Batman Returns/Flash suit, I see Hot Toys having fun with this)
5. Zod
6. Supergirl

Least Likely

7. Dark Flash
8. Faora
If we couldn't get more than one figure out of Batman '22 which made a boatload of money, I'm not expecting much out of this DC movie either. Flash and Keaton Batman are givens, but anything beyond that is probably a long shot.

Most likely,

Likely,

5. Zod
6. Supergirl

Least Likely

7. Dark Flash
8. Faora
I really want the regular flash and supergirl . I think she’ll be cool. But this is hot toys. They love rubbing the mouse. I doubt we will get more than two figures. I hope I’m wrong. I’ve been wrong before about them. They made a morbius and black Adam figure.

AB5FD8B8-B51A-499E-9BEA-D7C60FEC3CC1.jpeg

F6A21632-8AB8-4BAF-BA83-5F7CE662F4CA.jpeg

443B290B-6F04-4818-8F0E-069E62518133.jpeg

I think that refurbished Bat-Flash suit doesn't look half bad to be honest. Miller's goofy expression does, but whatever...

The (ZS)JL suit was developed with spaceshuttle tech for heat restistance. Bruce even points it out when meeting Barry for the first time. So, shouldn't this melt right into his skin when going fast? Or is this what gives Evil Flash the molten look?

Unless Keaton made it out of the same stuff then yes you would think so. Although he used his powers without the suit and his clothes are fine. Prob depends on how fast and how long.

Back