Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
EgC9GE6XgAIFDc-

Hmm, not really sure what to make of the new Flash costume yet. But given that it's just concept artwork it could look very different in the final film anyway.

I will wait for final reveal of Flash suit to decide. I understand this is concept art, but I get the feel of the Green Lantern movie design as the energy spreads from the symbol throughout. No distinct gloves, boots, or other highlights either from what I can tell. Although he is heavily shadowed in all the art shown. Also, I know things are subject to change, and this very well is early and not final, so gunna sit back and wait. Hope it all looks amazing in the end.

My biggest curiosity is which Keaton Bats they’ll go with. 89 or 92, an amalgamation or the two or even a brand new design. I?d love for them to go full Thomas Wayne since Keaton could pull off going on the deepend Batman down pretty good.

17AB6903-4FD1-45BD-ACD1-F0100E6F1E77.jpeg

Hopefully the best of both suits with a few updates to.

I've always thought the 92 emblem and cowl would look awesome on the 89 suit.

Hopefully the best of both suits with a few updates to.

I've always thought the 92 emblem and cowl would look awesome on the 89 suit.

I agree and have always wondered why they didn’t use the bat logo from the movie for his ‘89 suit? Anybody know if there was any particular reason for that?

As much as I like the 92 suit, I think the original feels more iconic and has aged a lot better with it's more animalistic kind of look. But given Keaton will be nearly 70 when this comes out I'm sure they'll have to make some changes so that he'll have an easier time moving around in it this time.

I agree and have always wondered why they didn?t use the bat logo from the movie for his ?89 suit? Anybody know if there was any particular reason for that?

I?d heard it was some arcane licensing issue. Not sure though ? since they used it just fine everywhere but the suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like this movie is going to have a Supergirl in it as well, likely as a launching off point for her solo movie. Sasha Calle was just announced for the role.

I never heard of her before, but she's cute which is all I really need. Lol. As for her hair I could probably get used to it being dark, but suspect they'll try to lighten it a bit.

MV5BMzA3ZmNjNGEtMWI5Yi00ZTY4LWJlMWEtM2Y2YTM3Yjg0MTkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_~01.jpg

Sasha_dp-1562757394770.jpg

Back