Hot Toys Clone Commander Wolffe (SPECULATION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same.

You have my old SS Wolffe in your collection to keep you company until then though lol.

True, true. And you can believe that SSC Wolffe is very, very cherished. I'm super lucky to own him.

But that won't stop me from buying an upgraded HT version! How many Fetts do I own!? My various Fetts could populate a NYC rush-hour subway train. Two Wolffes would not be nothin' for me.

True, true. And you can believe that SSC Wolffe is very, very cherished. I'm super lucky to own him.

But that won't stop me from buying an upgraded HT version! How many Fetts do I own!? My various Fetts could populate a NYC rush-hour subway train. Two Wolffes would not be nothin' for me.

The only SS figures I have left are Fives and Echo, but happy that Wolffe landed with you and we were able to make it happen. You'll have to send me a pic one of these days.

Never thought I'd be selling off clones lol.

Probably the only SSC figure I regret selling. Both helmets, great portrait, tons of gear. I’ve considered reacquiring him, but have never come across a decent deal.

Help me HT, you’re my only hope.

IMG_6921.jpeg

Back