Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
431213-1676305692959.png

7b0lsw.jpg

7b0lif.jpg

Keaton 90s Kenner style alt Suit Armory = HT goldmine

I'm aware there has always been precedence in the comics - https://i.imgflip.com/7b0ol8.gif
Just 90s kenner mined it for everything it's worth. Now it's HT turn
:cwink:

They will definitely do 2 Batmen and 2 Flash figures.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a WW too, she sells well also.

I don't get why HT aren't putting up redo's of the 89 and Returns stuff now. Take advantage of the hype then show the updated Keaton figures and Flash after the movie releases.

I also hope if the movie does really well that InArt see the Keaton love and change their minds on not doing the older DC movies.

What is it with plural these days ?? Has everyone forgotten "are" ???

Not wanting to single you out Futurion, but I've noticed it a lot on Youtube from "native" english speakers. Really strange.

Sorry, I'm not a native and tbh my English often sucks. Guilty as charged.

Woah, bluejay man has a bra onView attachment 622621
I don’t know why but I’m really against those padded abs. They additional muscle pads were the worst thing about the JL ‘upgrade’ to his standard suit.
Just let Batfleck’s beefiness speak for itself.
This cowl also makes him look more like beakman.

Last edited:
I will buy everything Keaton related. Every.single.thing Couldn't care less about any other figures related to this movie.

Well, maybe the Batflecks.

I recall Ben Affleck stating how much this movie ”wraps up” his Batman story and that’s mainly the reason that made him reprise his role. That makes me think he sacrifices himself somehow. If true, Hot Toys will have another Battle Damaged Mark 85 on their hands as the proverbial “Sacrifice Suit”. Either way, I’m pumped for another Ben Affleck Batman Figure.

Yeah, I just said in the movie thread that I think Batfleck bites it.

Yep, I have a feeling this is also one reason behind the Snyderverse not continuing. Affleck is not up for it going forward.

But of course they can't say that as the fans will turn on him.

Only a theory, and certainly not the single reason. But could be part of it.
LoL this film has leaked ages ago and the trailer confirmed everything. There is no biting it Affleck is just never seen again after Barry hops Earths.

I do t know why but I’m really against those padded abs. They additional muscle pads were the worst thing about the JL ‘upgrade’ to his standard suit.
Just let Batfleck’s beefiness speak for itself.
This cowl also makes him look more like beakman.
All his suits have fake muscles and give Affleck a completely different physique than his real one. The ones after BVS just added a bunch of weird little squares and lines on top.

Back