Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Flash is still that 90's show.

Marginally ahead of his brief 70s TV incarnation.

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 4.14.10 pm.png

With this pic, I am officially in for a HT Supergirl figure! DAMN This suit is phenomenal!

View attachment 625272

Actually looks pretty great. But I can't help but follow my eyes to her crotch with those lines, sort of looks like a bikini, like they were trying to go half and half underwear and what MoS did with the belt.

The costume looks much better there than the first leaked set photos lol. I will definitely buy a figure if HT makes her! I have a bad feeling they won't but I hope I'm wrong. If they do, I hope they make an effort to get the body proportions right.

Last edited:
The costume looks much better there than the first leaked set photos lol. I will definitely buy a figure if HT makes her! I have a bad feeling they won't but I hope I'm wrong. If they do, I hope they make an effort to get the body proportions right.
Right - HT is notorious for making one-offs for DC...if at all.

What's with the red around the top of the suit? Completely distorts the emblem for me…

Actually looks pretty great. But I can't help but follow my eyes to her crotch with those lines, sort of looks like a bikini…

Let’s just say it’s not just the red top that distorts the emblem, you may need to check your eyes…hehe…

As for that giant arrow that points to her crotch… I think you are seeing things that are not really there, you should also check your eyes as well…hehe…

C4E11179-5F2B-433D-B267-81682351AD87.gif

:exactly:

Looks like a variation of the JL cowl. Still, I'm in for Batfleck. Hopefully this figure has better articulation than the JL tactical version.

Attachments

• 20230226_165249.jpg
    20230226_165249.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 2
Back