1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sarcophagus is the art box the figures comes in. It's not a separate accessory.

Well it may not be the exterior box. Can't see any tabs etc. Could be a type of box within the box ?

Either way it'll probably be similar to the backdrops they've had. The Mandalorian inscriptions and art work on the front of it looks cool.

I at least like that they thought about it and incorporated it.

I'm thinking it would be similar to the Thor The Dark World box.

maxresdefault.jpg

this MOFER is PREORDERED!!! I have been dying to get a CW representation of maul....crazy that HT is doing before Hasbro.

reality > cartoon

Cartoon leads to the dark side.... accepting animation leads to desire for an alternate reality... which leads to becoming a cyborg lost in the Matrix... or those bulbous softies in Wall-E that couldn't even save themselves.

Lots of reuse on this guy (head, Bruce Lee arms, torso probably a reuse too)... bet it'll still be $250+ on sideshow. I'm wondering if buying from HK directly at this point is cheaper. Avoids state taxes and I don't ever have to pay any customs fees.

Though I definitely prefer the Solo look.

reality > cartoon

Cartoon leads to the dark side.... accepting animation leads to desire for an alternate reality... which leads to becoming a cyborg lost in the Matrix... or those bulbous softies in Wall-E that couldn't even save themselves.

You know it's *all* not real right?

(I can already see the TFA "It's all real meme" being posted in reply)

Lots of reuse on this guy (head, Bruce Lee arms, torso probably a reuse too)... bet it'll still be $250+ on sideshow. I'm wondering if buying from HK directly at this point is cheaper. Avoids state taxes and I don't ever have to pay any customs fees.

Though I definitely prefer the Solo look.

I think it's the ANH Solo body, whole upper torso/arms. Could be wrong though.

Probably do have to take into account the extensive paint work on the body too. I know Drax has that too, but he also didn't have much in the ways of clothes.

Well, congrats to those that are going for this one. Just doesn't work for me. Not a fan of the look.

I went for the "Solo" version because not only do I really like the design and look of the figure, it also seems like a Mythos figure. With just a few brief moments of the movie, the imagination of the observer like a Mythos figure. I can't wait!

Oh the Sarcophagus is just the box for the whole figure lol! I initially thought it was a huge accessory that comes with the figure XD

Just buy from HK sellers :dunno, it's cheaper and free shipping and you'll probably get it earlier

Probably 3 months earlier than bbts if you choose fed ex international shipping, but thats probably another $30 based on my last purchase from HK (woo toys thor). Also not sure how covid19 will play out in the next 2 years.

I'm not so sure that you can put Maul in the sarcophagus. Looking at the one with the Coruscant Guard, the window looks to be a picture of Maul as it still looks flat, there's no depth inside the box.

View attachment 496487
In the verbiage they said this was the art box slip cover so it's a cardboard sleeve in essence.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have to say, this looks pretty boring IMHO. I guess I?ll go back and get myself a TPM Maul. The bloated face just doesn?t work that well. And the outfit with the brown pants just makes him come off as rather mundane.
I couldve sworn those pants were grey...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back