Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you even retrofit 4 seats on the 89 Batmobile without changing the original specs? Anyway, if he does do it, I hope there's an option for a 2 seat only conversion.

You don't retrofit it - it's a completely new design in that it has to be wider and longer than the 89 batmobile. I image it may share some visual similarities, but the reality is that we won't know exactly what this vehicle looks like until the movie is out. For all we know, this thing may look like a completely new entity.

I'm not really a flash fan, but when they announced they were pulling Keaton and the 89 goodies back into the mix, I became a fan of the movie.

Plus, chicks still dig the car ;)

Now if only HT would make more from the Burton and Schumacher era...
I'd love to see 2.0's of the Burton suits and at the very least a Returns Catwoman - means that if someone wanted to they could potentially display 3 different versions of the Bat and the Cat - shame for Arkham fans they never made the game version of Catwoman.

I'd be in for the Schumacher Panther suit, I know they have already done the Sonar suit from later in the movie but to me the Panther is a better design (sorry nipple haters).

You don't retrofit it - it's a completely new design in that it has to be wider and longer than the 89 batmobile. I image it may share some visual similarities, but the reality is that we won't know exactly what this vehicle looks like until the movie is out. For all we know, this thing may look like a completely new entity.

I'm not really a flash fan, but when they announced they were pulling Keaton and the 89 goodies back into the mix, I became a fan of the movie.

Plus, chicks still dig the car ;)

4 seater Batmobile seems more like a sedan/family car. I'm more interested in an 89 line reissue or improved rerelease. 4 seats on a Batsedan doesn't sit well with me ;)

4 seater Batmobile seems more like a sedan/family car. I'm more interested in an 89 line reissue or improved rerelease. 4 seats on a Batsedan doesn't sit well with me ;)
It is so you can put your two Ezras, Batgirl and Supergirl figures in ;)

If HT makes this version of the Batmobile I am buying it 100%. It's definitely the coolest design being a classic muscle car.

It is so you can put your two Ezras, Batgirl and Supergirl figures in ;)

Yaaaaassssss kween! Girls night out.

@Rondesmo posted pictures of it on page 2 of the Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batwing thread. You may want to have a look there before you go too far down the road planning how you're going to pose barbie dolls in it.

Just sayin' ;)

You guys see that new clip
Dude it was great. The fact we only hear music from the background (church music) only for it to slowly creep in when the car comes in is perfect. Lol it builds it up nicely and it got me even more hyped for the film and figure.

a 4 seater Batmobile…
The Burton Batmobile is my favorite movie car and even if I didn’t already had the HT version, a 4 seater version would be an easy pass…
Seriously, and why not a trunk for shopping…

Shhh spoilers guys 😂 been tempted to watch that scene and from what you have said it sounds awesome but I’m going to try to avoid any new clips / tv spots now.

For this figure if when do we think the full promo / preorder will drop? Goblin was this morning and obviously Chinese New Year at the end of the week - if the rumours are true about the release of 1 last Star Wars figure before then are true I am thinking this guy will appear in our feeds somewhere around the middle of Feb on the run up to the movies release.

Anyone else fancy taking a guess?

Shhh spoilers guys 😂 been tempted to watch that scene and from what you have said it sounds awesome but I’m going to try to avoid any new clips / tv spots now.

For this figure if when do we think the full promo / preorder will drop? Goblin was this morning and obviously Chinese New Year at the end of the week - if the rumours are true about the release of 1 last Star Wars figure before then are true I am thinking this guy will appear in our feeds somewhere around the middle of Feb on the run up to the movies release.

Anyone else fancy taking a guess?
Mid Feb seems about right for this, as the movie drops early March, i just hope hot toys announces the Batmobile.......:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Cool to see so much anticipation for the film (and figures).
a4698b4f16c77952d06d07c05c24efd621931198.gif

Can't wait for official images and the PO to go up I already know we will get a Bruce Wayne sculpt and different mouth expressions. I might even pay it off immediately just because I'm that hyped.

Back