Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hype for this figure is starting to overshadow my NWH villain wants. I'm interested in the Batcycle for sure and will pass on a Batmobile.

I'm on blackout now, saving myself to see this in as big an IMAX as I can. Going all out for this viewing.
Yeh I’m considering that I might have to do what I did for Ghostbusters and NWH and start avoiding places where even speculation May end up spoiling the movie 😂
The hype for this figure is starting to overshadow my NWH villain wants. I'm interested in the Batcycle for sure and will pass on a Batmobile.
I’m in a really odd place with the MCU right now… early December I would have been all in on Goblin and Doc Oc but now oddly my biggest want figure wise from a potential NWH line up is Garfield’s SM.

This isn’t a Marvel topic though… tbh I don’t have much of an appetite for 1/6 vehicles, if I had it would have been the Batpod or the 66 Batmobile.

Im with you on this figure though, I’ve already said I initially didn’t like the suit but my own hype for this figure (and the movie) has outpaced even the reaction to the DKR redo.

Yeh I’m considering that I might have to do what I did for Ghostbusters and NWH and start avoiding places where even speculation May end up spoiling the movie 😂

I’m in a really odd place with the MCU right now… early December I would have been all in on Goblin and Doc Oc but now oddly my biggest want figure wise from a potential NWH line up is Garfield’s SM.

This isn’t a Marvel topic though… tbh I don’t have much of an appetite for 1/6 vehicles, if I had it would have been the Batpod or the 66 Batmobile.

Im with you on this figure though, I’ve already said I initially didn’t like the suit but my own hype for this figure (and the movie) has outpaced even the reaction to the DKR redo.

I know too much when I watch films, I basically knew everything regarding NWH, I mean it was a given that the trio show up, but still. don't want to know anything about The Batman, all I can presume is the Court of Owls and the Wayne family are somehow involved, probably going make a political point relating to today's political climate and paint the Wayne's further as bad and Riddler will be sympathetic, only my assumptions, though.

Man, I remember being in uni and getting AS1 and AS2, those were the days. Releases were far and few between and each release felt really special. Getting that lovely bulbous eye ASM2 suit with the scarf and bobble hat and bag, spent hours playing around with it instead of doing my dissertation. Now I get new figures in from the postman and chuck them under my bed to wait a couple of months to see if I really want them or to move them on. :')

Also remember at the same time being too late for TDK and TDKR line, so paid a huge amount on Ebay for TDKR Batman, spent days playing around with that piece. Funny how small and technically not as well done as the new pieces are, and for me that's sort of a plain fact. But something about the releases felt more special back then - me having seen a lot in-hand and moving them on has definitely factored into that, but I think as with anything, the more released the less special something becomes. Now you know a newer possibly better Spiderman or X will ocme out a year later or you'll get three versions from the same film etc.

Yeah and the strap/spikes of his gauntlets are literally just straps to tighten the gauntlet made into an aesthetic cut. You can see it as an early prelude to him having spikes on his gauntlets.

Again, one of the reasons I'm surprised people dislike the suit is how tactical it is. He's literally going to be a crime solving Batman using gadgets and tactical items. He's early in his career, knows the type of stuff that he needs and just brings it all in a fairly rudimentary manner that isn't as refined as he later will become. Absolutely love it.

And he has a collar, a very smart looking Batman. Would have been better with a tie displaying his high school Bat emblem at the bottom big end of the tie, but a man can only wish.

Agreed! The suit has grown on me, and overall it gives me impression of an AKB inspired, realistic look.

Wonder if they are going to give us an unmasked sculpt or make us double dip with a Bruce Wayne figure (maybe grifter).

I think if they do unmasked his eyes will have the eye make up around them so it wouldn't be an easy Bruce Wayne kitbash.

Wonder if they are going to give us an unmasked sculpt or make us double dip with a Bruce Wayne figure (maybe grifter).

I think if they do unmasked his eyes will have the eye make up around them so it wouldn't be an easy Bruce Wayne kitbash.
Yes do want the eye makeup sculpt. I'm sure most wouldn't want that though and who knkws how the movie plays out.

There’s a cheap 1/6th scale car getting released by the company below. Could be good for those who could repaint the crap out of it and make it look really good to stand alongside their Hot Toy…

Attachments

• CC87D888-8FA3-4074-B810-2055DDC8C9AC.jpeg
    CC87D888-8FA3-4074-B810-2055DDC8C9AC.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DCE827C4-643D-4CBF-9245-3D468C3E4526.jpeg
    DCE827C4-643D-4CBF-9245-3D468C3E4526.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 105
thats really cool. is it really 1/6 tho? when do we figure the po will go up… gotta be close now

I anticipate that there will be a deluxe with an extra eye make up headsculpt and a few goodies, maybe finally a good gargoyle base. Normal comes with just the regular Bruce sculpt. Magnetic messy vs clean hair?

I’m trying to stay blacked out on this as well but optimistic and excited to see the movie and figures. At the least will be my first Theatre Movie In a coons age.

Back