Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With dc I’m not going to be surprised if these fools take forever to put it up for preorder. They like to play stupid games sometimes when it comes to dc .

I anticipate that there will be a deluxe with an extra eye make up headsculpt and a few goodies, maybe finally a good gargoyle base. Normal comes with just the regular Bruce sculpt. Magnetic messy vs clean hair?
I'm thinking regular is figure with swap out that has the eye makeup. I say they go with this cause it is The Batman figure and not a Bruce Wayne figure. The deluxe will feature the base. Who knows if there is any spoilery accessories we don't know about yet. I think you can count on the grapple gun, haven't really seen him use any batarangs in the first two trailers. Been avoiding the rest.

Then there will be the Batcycle. Will it feature the figure with it or just the bike separate? There is on set photos of the stuntman wearing googles underneath the cowl in the rain. I would like that head to go with the bike. Possible we get three editions? Maybe the goggles comes with the deluxe figure and the bike is sold separately?
you think it will go up before the movie comes out?
Never know with HT. I like to think week of or the week after. They have blurred out or just said coming with spoilery accessories. Last one was Shang-Chi I believe that did that. The movie has been delayed for so long they are ready to drop this. All about timing aka marketing and what the DC merch people want. We have seen HT really coordinate their releases with NWH and BoBF rather well recently.

We got Doc Ock and 1/4th Boba this week. Two weeks before Batman week. Justin's Collection mentioned his source said Hoody Goblin is this month so that might take a week. Hawkeye or another Boba release in another week.

I’d guess between now abs The Batman they might put up Cad Bane (assuming they knew about him before last week) and some more NWH figures.

Like matticus said there’s some rumours of a potential hoody goblin and I would like to see either the Andrew or Tobey figure announced soon while the buzz for NWH is strong.

This is a Batman thread though, We are pretty close to release now with just over 3 weeks to go so I wouldn’t be against they announcing on the week running up to the 4th or even if they held off till the Monday after if it avoids possible spoilers.

Now that this Batman is coming out I'm kinda regretting selling my TDK Batman... it would be nice to have a shelf of the different live-action Batman characters.
But then I remember that I never got the Adam West or Keaton Batman figures and don't regret a thing, because I would never be able to get those at decent prices anyway... :lol

so, since the movie has been pushed back so much. do you think the figures will be ready to go little quicker? they have to of been sitting on this figure for a while now.

No my point is they would have had prototypes ready for the film's original release date, but the film was delayed over and over again.

Then it came out and received shocking reviews. I liked it and would get Ikaris but it's looking less likely we'll get anything else aside from Thena. She'll quietly release in a year, and that'll be that.

Are we expecting anybody else from the film? I think maybe Riddler and Catwoman have a chance, possibly also a Bruce Wayne (drifter) - not sure if they will do Penguin since he would require a more unique base body and his role in the film is supposed to be small.

i really like ridlers look, but it depends how much i like him during the film. i already am really excited about the looks of selina and bats so those are probably my go to’s unless i leave the theater absolutely loving riddlers design/character ect.

I would say Batman, Catwoman and either Riddler or Penguin will happen. Hot Toys does one DC property a lot of and it's Batman.

I think a Catwoman will be made as it looks like there is a Batman Catwoman teamup.

I seen in a gif from a trailer (trying to avoid all trailers/spots after trailer #2) that Batman might have been fighting multiple people in what looks like Ridder's costume? If that is the case, Riddler will be made cause there is potential for people to army build a Riddler and goon squad.

Penguin isn't very action-y and I don't see him being made. I have to see the movie to see what he does in it first.

Did they though? 3 Bats, 1 Supes?

No 1/4 scale which would have been amazing. HT are terrified of taking risks now.

They get licences and call them collections, yet we're lucky to get one character from it.

The only sure thing now is Spidey. Not even Star Wars characters are a guarantee anymore.

Tickets for the film are up so I give it next week or right before the film drops when they reveal it.

Back