Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My take on the movie version of the rubber mask. It's the best I can do without it falling off the head completely.

IMG_6264.jpg
IMG_6267.jpg

Tim, that looks boaderline awesome, man.
:panic:
:clap

this is the one that i just bought. the detail is insane but for some reasons, after displaying it for 3-4 days in my desk , i am getting bored of it.

anyway here are some pics

edited-3985.jpg

edited-3942.jpg

edited-3993.jpg

edited-3987.jpg

edited-3929.jpg

edited-3894.jpg

edited-3887.jpg

edited-3848.jpg

edited-3847.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone and nice pics wilhal. Maybe you should customize it a bit. Give it some different clothes like I did. :D

how come some of the rubber versions have half the rubber mask missing like the pic above? i thought it came with a full face mask?

I just unboxed this figure last night and I'm a bit disappointed... I removed both hands to mount the guns and immediately broke 2 cylinders (one on each hand).... I have no idea how to fix it since they appear to require movement.... unfortunately the right shoulder joint does not hold the gun properly either, ie when I place the gun at a 90 degree angle, the shoulder can't support the weight so it just rotates the gun downward...... the mouth has a "y" shaped bone on either side to support movement.... mine popped out.... that one is an easy fix but it's just annoying because when placing the mask, which is a real pain to put on, usually results in the mouth opening which means I'm risking tearing that y shaped bone off for good every time I remove it....

To be honest, I'm totally gutted with the way this one arrived :(

whats the lifespan of the rubber mask, I heard some peeps say that it will eventually dry out and crack up like old rubber bands?

Actually we only say 'rubber' mask because its supposed to be rubber skin on T-600s in the film - I'm not so sure the figure actually uses rubber though.

I'm in work so I can't confirm

Man I really have bad luck with this figure.... just got my 2nd one and the handle on the gatling gun snapped off lol.... I bought it from toys2, Eric was super helpful with the first one and this one is entirely my fault, but since it's an old figure, is there anyway I can get a replacement from hot toys? Does anyone know where I would have to go to contact them, their website seems to be blocked by my browser :(

Can't you just glue it? Doesn't sound like something I'd go to the bother of having replaced only for it to potentially happen to the replacement piece aswell.

That's a good point, I also forgot to mention that for whatever reason, the fitment is off.... the hand/forearm doesn't line up properly with the gun/trigger which is what caused the handle to snap off :(

Back