Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get whatever character you like more.

If you are terminator fan, get T600 rubber skin version. I still think its the most impresive looking thing in my collection. It is very very very very detailed. You can see all his mechanics, even in motion how pistols work. Its out of this world.

Iron Man - only if you like Iron Man movie. He is cool looking too.

P.S. The eyes on my T600 dont light up. Does anyone know where his batteries are? What kind of batteries do I need to replace them?

Thanks.

Get whatever character you like more.

If you are terminator fan, get T600 rubber skin version. I still think its the most impresive looking thing in my collection. It is very very very very detailed. You can see all his mechanics, even in motion how pistols work. Its out of this world.

Iron Man - only if you like Iron Man movie. He is cool looking too.

P.S. The eyes on my T600 dont light up. Does anyone know where his batteries are? What kind of batteries do I need to replace them?

Thanks.

Every figue from HT has a user manual.
All described there.
But it's beneath, or on top of the switch.
Easy to get to the compartment.

Although i said you should go for the VI, i now think it's better to get the t600 as there will always be more ironman figures with ironman 3 and avengers, there will be no more terminators like these ever made again.

Although i said you should go for the VI, i now think it's better to get the t600 as there will always be more ironman figures with ironman 3 and avengers, there will be no more terminators like these ever made again.

good point, buddy. man, this is why i love to post here when i have dilemma. a post like this is very helpful for me to make decision.

and you are absolutely correct. iron man is kind of rehash. who knows what is coming after iron man 3.

yeah, i think i will go for this one.

BTW, i just saw in other thread that even mark VI has issues and hot toys will try to fix it, so there may be a delay. it really suck.

no no. i meant mark VI. yes, he is not out yet, but will be soon. I am really torn of which one to get.

iron man is definitely more iconic than this one. but this is probably one of the most detailed figure to be released by hot toys. not to mention, that i am surprised by the sheer size of this figure. it really dwarf others.

True. I actually have trouble fitting him into my detolf cabinet with it on the stand.

finally i got one for myself. i skip hot toys iron man mark VI for this.

the detail is just mind blowing.

here is some pics

edited-3929.jpg

edited-3894.jpg

edited-3887.jpg

edited-3848.jpg

edited-3847.jpg

Great pics!! That hat is the best version I think.

Can anybody tell me if this figure has torso articulation. I know he can rotate side to side but can he bend backward and forward and if so how as I don't want to break it.

Great pics!! That hat is the best version I think.

Can anybody tell me if this figure has torso articulation. I know he can rotate side to side but can he bend backward and forward and if so how as I don't want to break it.

thanks man. and NOO, the torso cant move backward or forward. but you were correct, it can move from side to side. hope this helps.

I need help.

I have the rubber skin version and the eyes dont work.

What kind of battery does it need and where are its batteries and how do I access it? (in the back maybe?)

Thanks in advance.

The batteries are in the back of the figure, I believe, near the button you press to light up the eyes. You'll have to remove the backpack.

If you just bought this figure new, there's a clear plastic tab sticking out near the button, it doesn't light up until you remove that. That might be the problem you're having rather than the batteries.

Back