1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 650D46/651 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - C3PO & R2D2 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my C-3PO from Sideshow and the slip cover and plastic bag was not included. Came in the HT brown shipper though.

this cover and the plastic bag was not included.
1706573741891.jpeg

this cover and the plastic bag was not included.
View attachment 686335
No good indication. I’ve heard of this practice before, but it was quite a long time ago since last. I sense this figure yours is a returned item, HT never skips any steps in packaging. I would get in touch with SSC, their customer service is great.

You should not accept used premium goods sold as new. Get them to exchange your item with a new one.

How does the figure look like? Any signs of prior “use”?

Link to a similar case: Sideshow sent me a used Hot Toys figure...

Getting my 3PO tomorrow. It was supposed to be in today but my shipment got delayed. Hopefully I get one that has everything included (slip cover and bag).

Wow! That sucks to hear. I feel like we were just talking about how crappy Sideshow is with sending out obvious returns in another thread recently. I would definitely contact them about it, but check the rest of the figure first to make sure there's nothing actually wrong with it. Hopefully they don't try to say that it falls under their "we don't guarantee artbox conditions" bit in their return policy.

3PO looks pretty good. One slight concern on mine is my upper right arm has a split. Not fully split and not broken but I probably have to be careful with it. I can also see the pistons being delicate and breaking if they’re moved too much.

Back