Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick opinion needed my fellow freaks! I have a local comic shop selling this figure for $100, the catch is the box is busted up pretty bad, no slip cover and the light up features don't work. I just spent a good amount of money on some bills, but I've been wanting this figure on the cheap. Should I buy it?

Noooo dude. If the eyes don't work then there's no point of getting it. Even if it's $100, I wouldn't bother paying a low price for an incomplete or broken figure especially when the broken part is such a crucial part of the figure itself. Test it out to see if it just needs batteries. If so and it works fine then take it. If not then NOOOOOO! And I don't think it would be an easy fix. Taking that sucker apart isn't something I would like to do for fun. LoL.

If it were me I would wrangle the guy down from 99 bucks.

Get to 60 then conceed to 80 and then buy it! ;)

You may be able to fix the eyes!
It' probably just a loose cable but I dunno how easy it would be to get at those cables.

Hey my fellow freaks, thanks for the advice. I just wanted to give an update. The owner said I could bring a battery to the shop and plug it in and see if it works. If it does, he'll give it to me for $90. The only thing is that I gotta wait till after Thanksgiving cuz he is already out on vacation all next week. If this works, it'll be a nice score for a dope figure. Thanks everybody! :rock

Hey my fellow freaks, thanks for the advice. I just wanted to give an update. The owner said I could bring a battery to the shop and plug it in and see if it works. If it does, he'll give it to me for $90. The only thing is that I gotta wait till after Thanksgiving cuz he is already out on vacation all next week. If this works, it'll be a nice score for a dope figure. Thanks everybody! :rock

Totally. If it works it's almost half off. Good luck to ya.

It's a good deal if the eyes work, but they are an easy fix anyway ... if you have the necessary skills.

Just picked up this badboy today, awsome piece and huge, really pleased with it.

0065.JPG
0071.JPG
0111.JPG
009.JPG
0101.JPG

God stuff robby321!

My local Forbidden Planet had to send theirs back because he was broken.

Evidently the neck and fingers are very weak. Is this case?

God stuff robby321!

My local Forbidden Planet had to send theirs back because he was broken.

Evidently the neck and fingers are very weak. Is this case?

Yea I had one where the Neck split before. It was an easy fix with some super glue. Good as new. And the fingers? Really? It's all rubber. Dunked it in hot water and everything and it was still fine. Maybe you're talking about the Endoskeleton?

And Robby, awesome pics. It's a fantastic figure. I smile a lot when I walk by it. Your mask could use a bit of a fix though. Just tug on the left ear a bit to straighten it out. Congrats on your grab dude. :D

Thanks, yer got to do some futzing around with it at the week end, just tuck a few excited pics,:lol

And Robby, awesome pics. It's a fantastic figure. I smile a lot when I walk by it. Your mask could use a bit of a fix though. Just tug on the left ear a bit to straighten it out. Congrats on your grab dude. :D[/QUOTE]

The neck on mine snapped when I was putting the mask on. And sadly it didn't stay glued. But its not a total disaster as the wiring holds the head where it should be so to look at it on the shelf you wouldn't know.

I found it very delicate, the ball joint on the right hand snapped when i was taking it off, but the gun holds it in so no issue really...

Oh you got the exclusive, congrats! :)

What do you guys think about the rubber skins masks you can buy seperately on ebay?

I think the exclusive ripped versions are great. And I have seen them on Ebay. Just not sure what there selling for ?

I just want to say to anyone that's on the fence about this figure, you should get the hell off of it. This is a must own. I love this figure. It's the best figure I have in my collection.

Back