Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to get the arms to go to 90degrees. The straps etc prevent it. What does everyone else do? Remove them or loosen them?

Hey my fellow freaks, got back with an update:

It works!!!:chew

IMG_3961.JPG

Well long story short, we were able to plug the batteries in to test it out and there was nothing wrong. The box isnt too bad, and the owner even found the slip cover. The owner was pretty cool to sell it really cheap to me, and he even made christmas come early by throwing in a John Conner V1 for $100. So the total was about $200 for both. I'm very happy with it like you all are who have this figure already. I just need that marcus now! :rock :rock :rock

More pics!
IMG_3959.JPG

IMG_3967.JPG

IMG_3965.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

Hey my fellow freaks, got back with an update:

It works!!!:chew

IMG_3961.JPG

Well long story short, we were able to plug the batteries in to test it out and there was nothing wrong. The box isnt too bad, and the owner even found the slip cover. The owner was pretty cool to sell it really cheap to me, and he even made christmas come early by throwing in a John Conner V1 for $100. So the total was about $200 for both. I'm very happy with it like you all are who have this figure already. I just need that marcus now! :rock :rock :rock

Congratulations bro! That's an awesome deal. I would love a V.1 Connor for $100 bucks. That's an awesome deal and the box is no big deal as long as the figure itself is in perfect condition. Now get that damn machine armed and masked and come back with some better pics. I'm waiting...:D

Cool, and you got the extra rare and exclusive battle damaged box!

I was just looking at stock photos on the Rubber mask on the regular T-600 and noticed that there's no smirk and the mask is on properly. No one here has done that with an in-hand photo. Is it even possible?

Here is a little something for the Christmas season. I customized the mask myself by cutting it with a heated knife and added a black wash along the cut area. The Santa hat is from The Dead Santa. Sorry for the bad pic, I need to get a better camera.
T600.jpg

Congratulations bro! That's an awesome deal. I would love a V.1 Connor for $100 bucks. That's an awesome deal and the box is no big deal as long as the figure itself is in perfect condition. Now get that damn machine armed and masked and come back with some better pics. I'm waiting...:D

:D Thanks man, it was hella worth the wait, and I'm glad the owner is a cool dude who also shares the same passion as us freaks do. Yea he really hooked me up with fat discount on both figures, made my week :banana

:lol:lol Yes sir! I'm on it, I'll try to have the pics on by tonight!

That's really cool you got the eyes to work devastator's balls! Great bargain!

I should be getting mine today or tomorrow!

Thanks man, I just lucked out with the eyes and thankfully it worked!
Yea man, gotta post yours soon as you get it, it's an awesome figure once you have it in hand! :rock

Cool, and you got the extra rare and exclusive battle damaged box!

:lol Heheh thanks Wook! It was a lucky deal! I got the cool "battle damage" box, just like all the people with their "battle damaged" flaky sideshow busts :toilet_cl Mines not bad cuz it's just the box and not the figure, but I feel bad for those who spent a lot of money for those products and the paint starts falling off.

Peace! :peace

I got just got mine but I need this get artwork of the publishers so i've only opened the box!

Will pose and post pics in a wee bit! Looking flippen cool though!!
I like the packaging!

K thanks i'll give that a shot. Btw like a lot of ppl have mentioned in this thread, the hardest part of the mask is the chin, it's thick and doesnt slide in as easy. The moveable jaw doesn't help either.

Jesus christ this mask is impossible!! how are you guys doing it?

I've heated it with a hair dryer too!

Edit: Managed it. Went jaw first.

Also, if you press the pack in, the lights come on. So I think I should put something on the pack that will all me to switch the light on and off again.

Last edited:
Back