1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yur welcome buddy.

To remove the belts rings stuff so yu can rework the fatsuit.
First you have to remove the chest armor.
The chest armor is attached in the back by a little rubber thing with the first belt ring.
I cut the rubber on mine because the glue was too hard.
Then the chest armor is easy to remove.
Then i had access to the suit back, zip it down, then access to the fatsuit wich use velcro.
I opened the fatsuit and then unscrewed the body chest to remove the arms.
Dont think there is another way all was too tight and yu cant put the suits lower because of the belt rings.
Once the back and Arms removed you can make the belt rings slide up and then remove the suit and then the fatsuit.

For the people here that have this guy, how is the paint in the helmet? I've read people online saying the black panel lines in the helmet are really terrible.

For the people here that have this guy, how is the paint in the helmet? I've read people online saying the black panel lines in the helmet are really terrible.

I bought 4 of these masterpieces and they all look tremendously beautiful to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 278
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 280
By the way, Finn and Roit Troopers arrive next week so this display will have to be moved and some figures repackaged for now (Probably 2 of the 3 Snowtroopers on display). But this is how my TFA shelf is shaping up:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 270
I knew there were other army builders out there!!!!!

View attachment 278334

View attachment 278335

Damn, I'm kinda the opposite. I have more TFA Stormtroopers than TOS ones but I believe, counting the variants of TOS, I have 12. I can't even begin to count my TFA ones but I do have load. Speaking of army building, the clones, which are still my favorite, definitely outnumber both TOS & TFA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 252
Damn, I'm kinda the opposite. I have more TFA Stormtroopers than TOS ones but I believe, counting the variants of TOS, I have 12. I can't even begin to count my TFA ones but I do have load. Speaking of army building, the clones, which are still my favorite, definitely outnumber both TOS & TFA.

yay..Clones got really big....

clones 001.jpg

Jesus! You guys much be either rich or living on tins of Beans and bread.

Mother-of_God.gif

Holy mother of god!!! Blinguskhan and Canadaclone!!! You guys are insane!!!

MY kind of insane! Great collection, fellas!

giphy.gif

Based on all the pics looks like a great figure! I have one more spot in the detolf for TFA and just can't decide if it should be Flametrooper or Tie pilot. Besides Kylo, my shelves are all storm/snow designs ( a bunch of white). Was thinking of the Tie for a bit more contrast, but figure seems a bit lacking compared to the Flametrooper. I'd love to hear opinions from some fellow freaks who own both. Also is the issue w/ sloppy black painted lines on the Flame helmet really as wide spread a issue as some have mentioned? Thanks in advance for any insight.

Based on all the pics looks like a great figure! I have one more spot in the detolf for TFA and just can't decide if it should be Flametrooper or Tie pilot. Besides Kylo, my shelves are all storm/snow designs ( a bunch of white). Was thinking of the Tie for a bit more contrast, but figure seems a bit lacking compared to the Flametrooper. I'd love to hear opinions from some fellow freaks who own both. Also is the issue w/ sloppy black painted lines on the Flame helmet really as wide spread a issue as some have mentioned? Thanks in advance for any insight.

It's simple. If you really want another black suited figure than get the Tie Pilot. Great articulation, no accessories kinda boring. If you don't look at the helmet of the Flametrooper at 1-2 inches away, you will never notice the imperfections in the paint. I've got 4 FT and I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. I like the pose where he's carrying his backpack and leaning on the flamethrower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 191
Flametrooper looks freaking awesome. I would maybe think of selling a snowtrooper if you have multiples since they weren't in the movie much, and picking up the TIE Pilot and flametrooper.

The TIE is really nice, but can look a bit boring since I just think of them sitting (piloting) and walking around, but the contrast is great with the white troopers. I've decided to sell my snowtrooper myself but still plan to keep the pilot and have been considering the flametrooper too. Once I have a TFA/ST detolf set up I'll know a bit better which I want.

DSC_0168_zps3kacvjtd.JPG
DSC_0024_zpsf8bzfv6o.JPG
DSC_0165_zpsinuefrbh.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Blinguskahn & TonTon! I appreciate your thoughts on this! It was a hard choice, but went w/ the Flametrooper. He is just unique enough that it should be a good addition to the collection. I really like the Tie pilot, but I agree that he is a bit boring and doesn't come with much. I just picked up the Snowtrooper set recently for a steal. I really wanted them and waited patiently for the right price, so selling one of them @ the moment isn't an option for me.

Thanks again,
Steve

Back