1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it, I got it. They'll disappear from retailers and won't reappear.

Besides, I don't think they are produced in huge numbers and their second hands might be more scarce than those more popular characters.

Just got the Flametrooper last week through BBTS as they give you a huge credit toward your next order that makes the figure $85 (hope my math is correct there). Still sitting in the box though.

Flametrooper is awesome, easily the best ST trooper design. Also the opening scene from TFA is probably the best ST scene. It was all downhill from there:lol

Gotta say that I absolutely love the armor on the FlameTrooper! He looks like a mech warrior! Completely bad ass! Figure I’d post up a few pics.

5203f0d44f1f0d02cdc0ad79e08a8d27.jpg

b1ba102a70c0ec7ccc7babad04c691be.jpg

e8a7e1c1be3311669ebd4fa453282c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great pictures! I agree they do look like BAMFs which might explain why they are one of the few FO armors that actually sold.

BTW, when I had mine setup I stole a couple of poses that I thought looked cool, I have no idea where the pictures are right now but maybe me 'spainin them might help...

1st: Had flame thrower without either attachment facing down on the bade and had the hand of the trooper on top of the end almost like he's leaning on it but it didn't look like that, it looked more like it was just so heavy, he needed a break.

2nd: I can't remember but maybe this was just the other side of the 1st but holding the backpack/tanks sideways by one of the rails.

I dunno, they look great, of course in that standard pose but you could try switching it up!

Gotta say that I absolutely love the armor on the FlameTrooper! He looks like a mech warrior! Completely bad ass! Figure I’d post up a few pics.

5203f0d44f1f0d02cdc0ad79e08a8d27.jpg

b1ba102a70c0ec7ccc7babad04c691be.jpg

e8a7e1c1be3311669ebd4fa453282c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...these shots almost convince me to pick this up. Looks great!

Wow...these shots almost convince me to pick this up. Looks great!

BBTS has a great deal on the flametrooper right now. Basically you can get him for around $100 from them if you’re planning on ordering anything else again from them (ie, they give you a $150 store credit)

Hmmmm. I'm always ordering more from them. Let me go have a look! :) Thanks TonTon!

BBTS has a great deal on the flametrooper right now. Basically you can get him for around $100 from them if you’re planning on ordering anything else again from them (ie, they give you a $150 store credit)

Actually you pay full price of 234 for the trooper and then you get a $150 credit to your account. It must be spent within a year

Careful if you plan to preorder something. It has to be in before the year timeframe or bye bye credit ... and remember ,BBTS, gets stuff a lot later than other retailers. ..

Right, but that works out to $100. But that’s a good point about the 1-year expiration. I had it timed where I knew my Emperor had to be shipping relatively soon since all the other retailers were starting to get it. So the credit was only there for a couple weeks.

Back