1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spend some time chatting with Sideshow support, I also was concerned because I was charged on Tuesday and I haven't seen the status of my order change, apparently they may be shipping them later today or Tuesday :impatient:

I just spend some time chatting with Sideshow support, I also was concerned because I was charged on Tuesday and I haven't seen the status of my order change, apparently they may be shipping them later today or Tuesday :impatient:

Just told the same thing a little while ago. They are not actually physically in stock yet ....

just checked , I guess they made it in today as showing shipped now.....

Last edited:
Received mine today. Super let down by the blatant disregard for accuracy. In the Star Wars universe, they use aurebesh and not the english alphabet. Sending this **** back and demanding a refund...

unnamed.jpg

Jk, I love love loove the design of this trooper and this is a baller figure. Probably my favorite trooper from TFA. Hope we see more of them in VIII.

Mine arrived today. Amazing figure. :rock :rock :rock

And the paint on the armor is so awesome it almost looks like a diecast figure.

Seriously might be the most impressive 1/6 Star Wars figure so far.

Mine arrived today. Amazing figure. :rock :rock :rock

And the paint on the armor is so awesome it almost looks like a diecast figure.

Seriously might be the most impressive 1/6 Star Wars figure so far.

Glad you like it! I don't think die-cast figures automatically have better paint, though.

This thread sure went dead for a figure that is just shipping. I get mine on Wednesday.

This guy looks really cool, I am thinking of picking him up and putting him on a detolf shelf with kylo and the jakku trooper. A little concerned about space though, with the flame effect activated it may be a very tight fit. Also will probably not be able to see much of the fuel tanks on his back, which is a shame because I think they look great. Still might pull the trigger though as the flametrooper surprised me as probably my favorite looking trooper from tfa.

The Flametrooper looks great in the pic but what is the general consensus on this figure? I have the FO Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper, but I'm having trouble deciding on wether to buy this figure or not. Any thoughts?

Back