1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, your pics are tempting me to get this - looks good! If these guys had been in TLJ I might have had to say "yes"....

Dang it, your pics are tempting me to get this - looks good! If these guys had been in TLJ I might have had to say "yes"....

Thanks man! Glad I can help highlight the “cool” aspects of this figure. [emoji28] I do think he is a nice trooper. The design adds some nice variety to the FO troopers. I was hoping they’d have more screen time in TLJ as well.

I’ve had him posed like that before indeed. It can get pretty close. Here’s my attempt at that pose:

b9f0e9beb6630cf3ce67b14258598173.jpg

Thanks for that :) I pulled the trigger and I have you to blame for that! Lol ebay are doing 20% off everything today too so this might be an expensive month...

Thanks for that :) I pulled the trigger and I have you to blame for that! Lol ebay are doing 20% off everything today too so this might be an expensive month...

:lol Well, I hope you like him in person! He’s a cool figure on the shelf with other First Order troops and Kylo Ren. And that’s a great deal going on too. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pictures generalszabo! Cool red lighting there as well! Glad you’re liking him in hand.

Sweet pics. If anything, it's nice that the ST troops are super cheap for those that want to nab them. The articulation on the normal Stormy was terrible, but I really like the FO Tie Pilot and the Snowtrooper. The Jakku trooper is awesome too, especially since you can grab him for like 120 probably. Have been tempted to grab this guy on occasion just so I'd have one of each TFA trooper.

Yeah after seeing how cheap they all are now I finally decided to snag a FO Officer since I've always loved the look of it, and I'm kinda tempted by the Snowtroopers as well.

These new troopers may not be nearly as iconic, but they still have some pretty cool and striking designs, and make for some great looking figures.

Yeah after seeing how cheap they all are now I finally decided to snag a FO Officer since I've always loved the look of it, and I'm kinda tempted by the Snowtroopers as well.

These new troopers may not be nearly as iconic, but they still have some pretty cool and striking designs, and make for some great looking figures.

I have all types of the first order troopers. They will become iconic to the people who grew up to these new movies. I wish we had a general Hux.

It’s possible they will become iconic in 2-3 decades but right now it seems like no one wants them. I bought a few and I have to agree with the guy that does the posing for SSC (I can’t remember his name). They are the ABSOLUTE worst figures to pose. The articulation is so bad, I honestly can’t think of a figure from HT’s released in the past 7 years with more limited articulation except possibly Wonder Woman. Although, there are some poses that can be achieved with her that the FO troopers can not achieve (like a kick :lol)

Ha yeah I've definitely seen in reviews how limited the posing is out of the box, but I'm planning to remove the underlying fat suit and elbow pads like some others have done. As it appears to help quite a bit.

I only picked up the Jakku trooper when the initial excitement of the figure's announcement was made. I won't be picking up any others from the sequels but if I would, I would definitely pick up the flamethrower and a snowtrooper as well, as I think their designs were the best of the ST troopers so far.

I do have the TIE pilot and he looks fantastic.

Just got the Flametrooper last week through BBTS as they give you a huge credit toward your next order that makes the figure $85 (hope my math is correct there). Still sitting in the box though.

Back