Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That base is amazing, but I'm not into Quarter Scale. My first ever figure was Boba Fett 1/4 and I didn't really like it.

Also looking a bit rusty, but I'm sure his armour is still clean in S2E1.

Wow the fact that he can actually wield the E-Web and it's not just static makes for an awesome deluxe. If this were 1/6 scale I'd totally pay for that upgrade.

Also I'm kind of surprised they're selling The Child also by himself.

And very reasonably priced. Only a few bucks more than the Sideshow PF with no articulation or accessories. HT may be overpriced with 1/6 but they are solid values 1/4 wise.

Kind of annoying how the deluxe version doesn't come with the base that's included in the standard. You would think they would include both. Unless if I'm missing that information somewhere.

It's also weird how this Baby Yoda is in the S1 hover pram.

I'm not feeling that weird base with the IG head sticking out, but the giant gun is definitely a cool accessory. I just wish the armor was shinier.

Agree. And I'd swear S2 Episode 1 the Beskar had a beefed up finish - like a deep, rich, car paint with multiple waxes. To me it really stood out. And HT can do great metal paint e.g. IW Bucky arm.

Much as I luv the series gonna hold off on this one $$$$. And pick up the standard vs. the dx.

So difficult to decide...sixth scale or Quarter scale. I honestly loved the look of the sixth scale on the speeder. The finish and proportions looked better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gah i hate how they do Deluxe's these days... you pay extra and they omit the standard base. How is that deluxe??

So difficult to decide...sixth scale or Quarter scale. I honestly loved the look of the sixth scale on the speeder. The finish and proportions looked better.

I want that speeder + Mando/Child:drool. This 1/4 scale may be only if someone is really nice to me during the holidays $$$$$. :cool:

Also waiting to see what Iron Studios does, tho it's a different medium. But the only 1/4 I have are statues.

Gah i hate how they do Deluxe's these days... you pay extra and they omit the standard base. How is that deluxe??

Don?t like the deluxe base at all and would likely have the child in the satchel so not worried about the pram. Would display with the e-web either.
Easy choice to get the standard instead of the deluxe.

Definitely preordered, went wiith deluxe - going to have Mando with his rifle slung over his right shoulder and ar, with The Child in the satchel

Think I'm going to stick with the 1/6 myself. I've got a few quarter scale figures and while they make fine display pieces, they're also very stiff, unwieldy, and not very fun to pose. Not to mention harder to find space for.

Think I'm going to stick with the 1/6 myself. I've got a few quarter scale figures and while they make fine display pieces, they're also very stiff, unwieldy, and not very fun to pose. Not to mention harder to find space for.

And I?d rather have a uniform collection.

Back