Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS - Din Djarin & The Child - The Mandalorian Season 2

I'm not too terribly familiar with the Mandalorian series (or SW for that matter), but I very much like the QS line. I have the QS Darth Vader, so I may pick this one up too!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Why is Din Djarin in the thread title?

The product isn't called that, the character isn't called that in the show.

The character is simply The Mandalorian.

Soft goods quarter scale that can actually display in a cool pose. Yep no reason whatsoever to get the SSC PF, lol.

You don't know what the product is called, neither do I.

There's a new Vintage Collection release coming out that says Din Djarin on the box. I changed it just for you, so no need to get all worked up.

Re: Hot Toys QS - 1/4 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) & The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

Where's the 1/4 Stormtrooper, Hot Toys.

Re: Hot Toys QS - 1/4 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) & The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

This going to be really tempting to get as my second 1/4 HT figure. I have the Vader and it?s excellent, and I?m sure this will be awesome too. Price and space is going to make it hard of course.

I think I'm gonna go with this over the SSC PF. Not only to get a better pose, but the fact that it's mixed media and will fit in better with my PF collection.

First 1/4 figure in a while. I'd say I'll believe it when I see it, but it's Star Wars so there's a decent chance of it actually coming out.

You don't know what the product is called, neither do I.

There's a new Vintage Collection release coming out that says Din Djarin on the box. I changed it just for you, so no need to get all worked up.

How do you edit the thread title as an author? Do you need to be an admin or something.

And I thought I was long since done with Hot Toys.
This will be my first figure from them in ....probably 5 years.

??????

Looks like they released a Marvel fig today so either Thursday or Friday will be a big Mandalorian drop. This 1/4 scale and the new 1/6 Mando with Speeder will most certainly be shown but anyone think they have a surprise as well? I am really hoping for Moff Gideon with dark saber to come out.

Looks like they released a Marvel fig today so either Thursday or Friday will be a big Mandalorian drop. This 1/4 scale and the new 1/6 Mando with Speeder will most certainly be shown but anyone think they have a surprise as well? I am really hoping for Moff Gideon with dark saber to come out.

Don't know about that. I think they'll drop them one a week if at that.

I can't wait to see Giancarlo Esposito's reaction when they release a Moff Gideon, judging by his excitement at the 3.75 inch likeness he might just explode when he sees a Hot Toys.

I can't wait to see Giancarlo Esposito's reaction when they release a Moff Gideon, judging by his excitement at the 3.75 inch likeness he might just explode when he sees a Hot Toys.

Watching him geek out over his own merch was some wholesome content.

Back