Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS - 1/4 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) & The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

Will definitely be getting this, tho might sell the 1/6 version now.

Re: Hot Toys QS - Din Djarin & The Child - The Mandalorian Season 2

Why is Din Djarin in the thread title?

The product isn't called that, the character isn't called that in the show.

The character is simply The Mandalorian.
Someone hasn't watched the show me thinks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys QS - Din Djarin & The Child - The Mandalorian Season 2

Someone hasn't watched the show me thinks.

Yeah pretty rude post imo. It's the ####ing title of a thread !

But I guess someones got to complain about something right....if not the figure, then the title of the thread about the figure :lol

Re: Hot Toys QS - 1/4 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) & The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

123018152_3419058744881756_7639570021283734612_o.jpg

123083233_3419037811550516_8758079771709977373_o.jpg

Oof! He?s way too thick and has a tiny head. They need more work on this one before putting it up for order. Yikes!

okay hottoys you're drunk. stay with 1/6 figures lol

Agree with the criticism of the head proportion (could be the perspective of the camera, plus its a proto), but I think it looks pretty good! Looks like they're reusing the same steel base top instead of something unique.

Yeah it's a weird one. The pram also looks way big.

looks rushed. not gonna buy it unless they fix it.

Comparison:

WvpTGlz.png

The head of the Mando looks quite small, gives me this vibe:

head.jpg

But I think HT will change it

Oddly enough, I'm on the fence on this now if they don't provide the little satchel for the child in addition to the pram. I'm kind of "prammed" out and would prefer the satchel look. And yes, he does look a little beefy... Perhaps he and Cara have been deadlifting in the off-season...

Oddly enough, I'm on the fence on this now if they don't provide the little satchel for the child in addition to the pram. I'm kind of "prammed" out and would prefer the satchel look. And yes, he does look a little beefy... Perhaps he and Cara have been deadlifting in the off-season...

Yeah I know what you mean. Soon we'll need a 1/6 version like this for all the Baby Yoda versions.

Multifunctional-Triplets-Stroller-Separable-Assemble-Shockproof-Folding-Easy-Triplets-Quadruplet.jpg

The helmet looks a tad small, but I also think the cloak is blending into the bodysuit because of the similar colors, making the body look bigger than it is in the front center shot with how it?s posed and futzed.

If you cover the body from the chest armor down and just look at the helmet with the shoulders and chest, it doesn?t look as off.

Re: Hot Toys QS - 1/4 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) & The Child - The Mandalorian

I figure HT got tired of hearing it and gives every male fig the six-pack Captain America body.:cool:

Am in unless something goes really wrong; just glad HT is so slow $$$$ - wouldn't mind having the speeder set either.

The 1/4 base is boring IMO tho not everyone wants a big dio base.

A little surprised nothing mandalorian related went up for preorder today, especially with all of the hype. I thought we would get that yellow trooper for sure. Anyway, I will watch the new episode tonight and hope that it?s good.

Back