Hot Toys - Prey: Feral Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Controversial opinion inbound: but I think Naru is a more interesting character than Dutch.
In fact I think Harrigan is more interesting than Dutch too.

Still love Dutch though.

giphy.gif

Keep an eye on the highly evolved creature. And make sure to creep very very slowly!

Thrilling collection from Prey (2022) is coming at any time to haunt your display.

#predator #prey #HotToyscollectiblesView attachment 650344
Announcement says "Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Collectible". Singular........make of that what you will. Typo, or just the Predator ?

Controversial opinion inbound: but I think Naru is a more interesting character than Dutch.
Still love Dutch though.

The 1980s and its embarrassing fetish for body building posers...

giphy.gif

Some of those films are tough to watch now, especially the likes of Cobra.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Still love Dutch though.

We all have our likes and preferences, so no sweat :duff

Speaking for myself Prey is my most favorite of all the Predator films. Though of course P1 is undeniably the better film of the two, but I can’t deny how much more I like Prey. Although Naru is a more recent fictional character, she’s already climbed to the near top of my favorite heroines! 😀

Speaking for myself Prey is my most favorite of all the Predator films. Though of course P1 is undeniably the better film of the two, but I can’t deny how much more I like Prey. Although Naru is a more recent fictional character, she’s already climbed to the near top of my favorite heroines! 😀
Agree about Naru, Zurdo.
Really hopin we get her from HT!

Still love Dutch though.

Oh snap, are we sharing hot takes in here?

I think Naru would make a more interesting figure than the Feral Predator. A warrior girl with glowing green warpaint and a severed Predator potato head is more compelling than the full potato.

I agree, I have watched both back to back and they compliment each other nicely. Both Dutch are Naru are great examples of how to do their respective character types right.

Oh snap, are we sharing hot takes in here?

I think Naru would make a more interesting figure than the Feral Predator. A warrior girl with glowing green warpaint and a severed Predator potato head is more compelling than the full potato.

:lol:lol

I agree, I have watched both back to back and they compliment each other nicely. Both Dutch are Naru are great examples of how to do their respective character types right.

Much agreed!! :)

Back