Predator Prey- Any Chances Of New Predator Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought we would have seen a third party Naru by now. She's got a cool look and it would have been such an easy figure to produce. And they could even make an alternate version with her covered in green Predator blood.

View attachment 619351

Heck yes! I'd be up for a decent third party figure. Perhaps one or a few of them are working on a prototype behind the scenes and maybe just maybe they'll put it up, but ah well, we'll see. I'd like three head sculpts: one clean, one with her traditional war paint, and one with greenish predator blood like you mention!

Neca Prey - Feral Predator is up for preorder

c2acd6b7ebe14084bd5ed9fc7299b965xl.jpg

ad8eb4c64b6447ae904307f2af8ac7b0xl.jpg

87621308c1c04f5b81517cadd6374a2bxl.jpg

484cec456da6423da53106f16b721ea6xl.jpg

AND Feral Pred is finally up!!! :yess:

Crazy how he’ll be ~$50 shipped but it’s such slim pickins with Feral stuff, this might be the only thing we ever get from that movie. Shame too as I would’ve bought a Blu-ray just to show support even if I don’t even buy discs anymore.

Liked the movie, don't really like this ugly mf. Gonna keep it predator 1 & 2 main preds only, after Neca screwed up the ultimate elder both in sculpt and price.

I wasn't a fan of the Predator design in Prey so I probably wouldn't get the figure but I'm very happy Hot Toys are making a Predator figure again.
Yep! Exactly my reaction, I'm just a huge Jungle Pred fan this makes me very happy for the Predator community!

Really hope we can see a real 2.0 Jungle PRED!

Yep! Exactly my reaction, I'm just a huge Jungle Pred fan this makes me very happy for the Predator community!

Really hope we can see a real 2.0 Jungle PRED!
It's made me hopeful for new versions of the classic Preds.
I'm just really curious to see how this one turns out. Its been so long since we got a Pred figure, I want to see what improvements current HT can make over the old figs.

Let’s see if Hot Toys is really listening to the people like InArt has been. A lot of people in the comment section on their Instagram post is asking for a remake of the Jungle Hunter so fingers crossed peeps 🤞🏽

Finally! Now I can cancel the little Neca that was going to fill the Feral void in my collection:lol

Now if they’d only double back and re-visit that Fugitive figure too:sneaky:

Back