Predator Prey- Any Chances Of New Predator Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welllppppp, I went ahead bought this TBL 1/6 Mohegan Huntress (Brown ver.) figure, since, well it's the closest thing to a Naru figure. 😅

VcOGeU1.jpg

HqBDtth.jpg

5A3mgRC.jpg

H2ncsPE.jpg

BYr8OS1.jpg

2ikkowp.jpg

0cmYeUR.jpg

It is a figure of a female, so it has that going for it. I really like the blue eyes on this figure. Goes great with the pale skin. Festival Girl (Burning Man Variant) might be a better name for her.

Uhm... I think you'd have more stuff to work with if you made it all from scratch :lol

I kinda wish a third party can make a decent figure, or maybe an outfit set with a head sculpt, but alas.. (If none of the licensed companies do). I would say I'd be tempted to have one custom made, but I'm not sure I'd want to invest a lot into it.

Define, closest... :lol

I'm snuffed lol :lol

Last edited:
I kinda wish a third party can make a decent figure, or maybe an outfit set with a head sculpt, but alas.. (If none of the licensed companies do). I would say I'd be tempted to have one custom made, but I'm not sure I'd want to invest a lot into it . . .

There's quite a few 3D STL files available of the Feral Pred AND "Naru".

You can buy the files and print yourself or you can buy the printed statues (they are statues NOT "action figures" though).

You'd still have to get them painted/assembled - but there's plenty of folks out there that can do that if you don't want to do it yourself.

Narin will have a Feral Pred statue up for order soon (he hasn't mentioned a "Naru" though).

There's quite a few 3D STL files available of the Feral Pred AND "Naru".

You can buy the files and print yourself or you can buy the printed statues (they are statues NOT "action figures" though).

You'd still have to get them painted/assembled - but there's plenty of folks out there that can do that if you don't want to do it yourself.

Narin will have a Feral Pred statue up for order soon (he hasn't mentioned a "Naru" though).

Yeah I saw those too! They'd be nice to have, but I'd much more prefer a full on action figure though lol

Yeah I saw those too! They'd be nice to have, but I'd much more prefer a full on action figure though lol

I wouldn't worry too much - I'm fairly confident that NECA will release a "Naru" to go with their feral Pred . . . just might take them a while to secure likeness rights etc.

I won't hold my breath on "Hot Toys" . . . but I can easily see one of the unofficial 1:6 companies releasing a "Naru".

Welllppppp, I went ahead bought this TBL 1/6 Mohegan Huntress (Brown ver.) figure, since, well it's the closest thing to a Naru figure. 😅

VcOGeU1.jpg

HqBDtth.jpg

5A3mgRC.jpg

H2ncsPE.jpg

BYr8OS1.jpg

2ikkowp.jpg

0cmYeUR.jpg

That figure is like the spiritual opposite of how Naru was portrayed in the film so I don't think it's going to cut it. :lol

Looks more like someone that would've attended Fyre Festival.

It's unfortunate but I don't think any of the big players will do figures for the movie. But maybe a third party like HMS said.

I wouldn't worry too much - I'm fairly confident that NECA will release a "Naru" to go with their feral Pred . . . just might take them a while to secure likeness rights etc.

Yep I'm hoping for at least NECA's version, I'll happily pick it up!

I won't hold my breath on "Hot Toys" . . . but I can easily see one of the unofficial 1:6 companies releasing a "Naru".

Yeah the dream would be if HT made the Naru & Feral pair! :D A third party company seem the most probable, I agree.

That figure is like the spiritual opposite of how Naru was portrayed in the film so I don't think it's going to cut it. :lol

Looks more like someone that would've attended Fyre Festival.

:ROFLMAO:

It's unfortunate but I don't think any of the big players will do figures for the movie. But maybe a third party like HMS said.

Yeah I'm hoping for some decent figures down the line, but I'm afraid I'll be holding my breath for so long I'm going to pass out :lol

I've lost faith in NECA to do much of anything that isn't Horror, Turtles or other cartoon and videogame stuff. It's all you see on their twitter anymore. Yeah, they showed the Feral Predator so I guess they'll release that at some point but I wouldn't hold out much hope for Naru.

I've been an optimist regarding NECA in the past but I'm starting to think they're quietly kicking Predator and Alien under the rug at this point. Terminator greets them under there.

I've lost faith in NECA to do much of anything that isn't Horror, Turtles or other cartoon and videogame stuff. It's all you see on their twitter anymore. Yeah, they showed the Feral Predator so I guess they'll release that at some point but I wouldn't hold out much hope for Naru.

I've been an optimist regarding NECA in the past but I'm starting to think they're quietly kicking Predator and Alien under the rug at this point. Terminator greets them under there.

I hear you my friend . . . and will freely admit the bit I highlighted in red made me LOL (for all the wrong reasons :banghead )

:monkey2 :monkey2

To be fair, NECA did go pretty much all out with both Alien and Predator.
There's few figures they haven't done, albeit some pretty important ones...

To be fair, NECA did go pretty much all out with both Alien and Predator.
There's few figures they haven't done, albeit some pretty important ones...
Absolutely, NECA went deeper on Alien, Predator and Terminator than anyone else ever did.

It's just that when they are within 3 figures of completing the Nostromo crew - I'm like ''Now? Now you're going quiet about Alien - leaving us totally in suspense - and shifting all attention over to Turtles?''

I can't help but find that :angryfist:

Last edited:
Absolutely. It's quite mind-boggling. I do have hope that they will release the rest of Nostromo crew, and hopefully an updated Ripley. The current one is woefully under-scaled compared to Parker, Brett and Ash.

Absolutely. It's quite mind-boggling. I do have hope that they will release the rest of Nostromo crew, and hopefully an updated Ripley. The current one is woefully under-scaled compared to Parker, Brett and Ash.

I don't see that fact getting any acknowledgment from NECA unfortunately. Why couldn't they have stuck to the original sizing the line started on. :slap

Back