Hot Toys - Prey: Feral Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ For good reason. :lol

Fingers crossed whatever they show from this actually gets officially announced. I very highly doubt we'll get anything beyond the Predator itself but one can hope. A Naru + dog figure set would be a cool combo to see.

prey-still01.jpg
I would hope but I know she was denying her likeness for shirts so I am not expecting anything with her face.

That's too bad, I wish I didn't get my hopes up for a Naru when I saw this thread lol, and now I just noticed the HT promo says a single "collectible" is coming so that doesn't help the chances lol

I would hope but I know she was denying her likeness for shirts so I am not expecting anything with her face.

Neca isn't making Naru either, safe to say it's only Feral Pred that might be coming.

That's too bad, I wish I didn't get my hopes up for a Naru when I saw this thread lol, and now I just noticed the HT promo says a single "collectible" is coming so that doesn't help the chances lol

I'd only want Naru, but since Hot Toys state "1/6th Scale Collectible Coming Soon", it's implied they're only intending to make the Predator.

:angryfist:

Aaawwwww - I was gonna EXPLODE into this thread with EXTREME EXCITEMENT at the prospect of a HT Naru, but after reading this, it feels like a big damper.. Perhaps a 3P company can take it up, I reckon a good figure can be made.

Nevertheless a 1/6 Feral Predator is a musttttt since Prey is my favorite of the Pred series!!!

I enjoyed this movie (the 3rd best Predator movie, not that this is a very high threshold), but it's been out a good while now, and there aren't many people clamoring for it. Seems unlikely to sell. . .but better than more Iron Men, so good news I guess.

^ For good reason. :lol

Fingers crossed whatever they show from this actually gets officially announced. I very highly doubt we'll get anything beyond the Predator itself but one can hope. A Naru + dog figure set would be a cool combo to see.

prey-still01.jpg
Another cheap crappy plastic dog, woo.

Hated the Predator design from this movie. It's such a mutant design I don't even consider it a member of the Predator species.
It's like this thing and the classic Preds shared a common ancestor a million years ago but they're now 2 distinct species.
Then there's the way it was tricked into chopping off his own arm and shooting himself in the head.
Anyway... I'm very curious how this is going to turn out.
I might not personally like the design but I reckon HT could produce a very impressive figure. I'm sure it'll have some great shelf presence.
Maybe HT will give us updated classic Pred figures. Jungle Hunter would be amazing.

Re-reading the original announcement (per their own website . . . https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news.php?newsID=504 )

It clearly says "Thrilling collection from PREY . . . " which implies more than 1 figure.

So MY guess (unless they simply screwed up with English phraseology) would be that they are planning on more than just the FERAL Pred :dunno

Back