Hot Toys - Prey: Feral Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the highly evolved creature. And make sure to creep very very slowly!

Thrilling collection from Prey (2022) is coming at any time to haunt your display.

#predator #prey #HotToyscollectibles
FB_IMG_1689675989076.jpg

Announced it years after the movie and still haven’t put it up for PO. It’s been a year since they teased it so 6 years after the movie.
True but they'd shown that prototype at conventions back when Spider-Man: Homecoming was still in theaters so it was more of a "retease" in reaction to the 3 unlicensed Vultures out there. This feels different, as I'm not aware of anyone else making 1/6 scale Prey figures.

Announced it years after the movie and still haven’t put it up for PO. It’s been a year since they teased it so 6 years after the movie.

I'll stand corrected then.

True but they'd shown that prototype at conventions back when Spider-Man: Homecoming was still in theaters so it was more of a "retease" in reaction to the 3 unlicensed Vultures out there. This feels different, as I'm not aware of anyone else making 1/6 scale Prey figures.

So they remind people that they were possibly going to make it just to get them to not buy the Third Party ones and still haven't made it themselves. Possibly never will.

Back