Predator Prey- Any Chances Of New Predator Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Meda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, I noticed that the hype and fan base for our beloved predator movies have died down since the release of Shane Blacks The Predator. I honestly think it was a pretty good movie but I didn’t like how they changed the Predators lore so dramatically. I’m getting a bit off topic here but the new Predator movie named Prey just dropped its trailer and it looks pretty promising. I just hope it brings back the hype of new predator figures in 1/6 scale. I feel they were never perfected from earlier Hot Toys releases and definitely need an update or even a different company to attempt them. What do you guys think is the chances of this ever happening? My opinion is that they’ll make a few statues but barely any figures which sucks

Most likely, someone will make the new Predator, either hot toys, Prime 1 Studios etc.:)
Hopefully! I’d even be happy with just newer updated Predator 1 and 2 figures in 1/6 scale tbh but I don’t see that happening anytime soon unless InArts somehow pull a miracle out of their ass 😂

Actually since Disney now owns 20th Century Studios I wonder if there’s a better chance at getting something from Hot Toys.

i really can't wait to see the spin 2022 Hollywood puts on this one. The title PREY, tells me it's going to highlight how Naru is the real Predator. The film will highlight the Predator's advanced weaponry, strength and brutal nature is no match for a young girl who believes in herself and has no problem taking a stand against what she believes in. Even if that stand is against an Intergalactic Super Hunter Alien who's sole existence is to go on safari and target, track and take out the most dangerous, the best of the best the world has to offer.

after writing about it, i'm actually excited to see the film. The original Predator with all those muscle bound commandos, latex animatronics and latex suits is sooooooooo 1987.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder with the times we live in and how society is so sensitive

Will the Native American community protest the products of this film

Remember, HT canned the last movie figure as soon as it tanked critically, despite the prototype being shown so by that logic I'm guessing they could make one if the new movie does well.

I want to see more of the creature, so far i'm very underwhelmed with the changes to the physiology. It'd feel like a kick in the nuts to get this guy and not an updated jungle hunter.

I want to see more of the creature, so far i'm very underwhelmed with the changes to the physiology. It'd feel like a kick in the nuts to get this guy and not an updated jungle hunter.
All we really need is an updated 1/6 jungle hunter and city hunter. I’d be more than happy with just that

Each to their own, but I have zero interest in Hot Toys producing any further Predator-related stuff - ESPECIALLY "updated" JH & CH releases.

Interested to see what NECA may do with the new movie though.

The Mezco jungle hunter looks pretty good but I don’t collect in that scale ☹️

Back