Predator Prey- Any Chances Of New Predator Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
👀

Attachments

• AABE6311-FEA2-4E74-85C3-950A753BDDBF.jpeg
    AABE6311-FEA2-4E74-85C3-950A753BDDBF.jpeg
    665.3 KB · Views: 0
  • B6BD96D6-CE76-4791-B18F-962C9788533B.jpeg
    B6BD96D6-CE76-4791-B18F-962C9788533B.jpeg
    636.4 KB · Views: 0
Looks like a cut-joint in the torso 🤦🏻‍♂️ Would have preferred a solid torso and foregone the articulation purely for aesthetics.
Aside from that, this thing looks good - just hope its scaled properly, unlike previous HTs efforts…

Looks like a cut-joint in the torso 🤦🏻‍♂️ Would have preferred a solid torso and foregone the articulation purely for aesthetics.
Aside from that, this thing looks good - just hope its scaled properly, unlike previous HTs efforts…

What’s his height compared to other movie Pred’s anyway? He always seemed more n the shorter height but figured he’d be around Classic Pred’s height in hot toy scale.

Looks like a giant NECA figure.

The fabric netting and rubber hair’s basically the only things I always thought really separates Hot Toys Pred’s from oversized Neca ones. And that’s not a knock at Hot Toys as much as it’s a compliment to just how nice Neca one’s look.

With that said, I’m glad I can cancel my Neca Feral PO, or at least do that when this one goes up for Pre Order. It’s crazy how I was gonna “settle” for that since there hasn’t really been any options for a Feral Pred figure until this reveal.

I’d take just about any predator design over this one, terrible design. Really strange that HT has never gone back to the OG Predator and remake some of those classics. A Pred and Dutch with todays quality would be amazing.

I’d take just about any predator design over this one, terrible design. Really strange that HT has never gone back to the OG Predator and remake some of those classics. A Pred and Dutch with todays quality would be amazing.
Was hoping to see something this week but nothing. JH 2.0 may never happen.

The fabric netting and rubber hair’s basically the only things I always thought really separates Hot Toys Pred’s from oversized Neca ones. And that’s not a knock at Hot Toys as much as it’s a compliment to just how nice Neca one’s look.

With that said, I’m glad I can cancel my Neca Feral PO, or at least do that when this one goes up for Pre Order. It’s crazy how I was gonna “settle” for that since there hasn’t really been any options for a Feral Pred figure until this reveal.
Good point about fabric, netting and the rubber dreadlocks setting HT Preds apart.
Obviously this has better paint apps and detail than NECA but I still think it looks like a scaled up NECA figure. I'm not impressed with this at all.
Some of this is down to the design itself and not HTs fault. The lack of netting, the uninteresting colourisation, the basic bone mask, the thin noodle dreadlocks.

Good point about fabric, netting and the rubber dreadlocks setting HT Preds apart.
Obviously this has better paint apps and detail than NECA but I still think it looks like a scaled up NECA figure. I'm not impressed with this at all.
Some of this is down to the design itself and not HTs fault. The lack of netting, the uninteresting colourisation, the basic bone mask, the thin noodle dreadlocks.
Feral looks OK in some shots. I quite like the mask (at the very least it hides that awful face design). He has some cool weapons/shield and this makes for interesting pose choices for the figure.

I don't like the lack of netting (something that has been missing since the Super Preds), lack of body armour/accessories and the sausage looking hands and feet.

Feral looks OK in some shots. I quite like the mask (at the very least it hides that awful face design). He has some cool weapons/shield and this makes for interesting pose choices for the figure.

I don't like the lack of netting (something that has been missing since the Super Preds), lack of body armour/accessories and the sausage looking hands and feet.
I don't like the hands either. Sausage fingered gecko hands.
Also didn't like the over long neck (to fit the performers head in the neck) and the tiny head. Gives this awful long necked, hunched shoulder look.

Back