1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-012.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-014.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-015.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-013.jpg

Hot toys really needs to update there female body's . There not sexy at all . Her arms are way to long and hips and butt are to skinny . They really should partner up with Phicen limited and use there body's on female figures .

Awesome. I think they nailed the head sculpt here. Best likeness yet!

I wouldn't say HT nailed it but yes, this is its best effort to date.

Hot toys really needs to update there female body's . There not sexy at all . Her arms are way to long and hips and butt are to skinny . They really should partner up with Phicen limited and use there body's on female figures .

Howard's too busy with repaints and reissues. :lol

Even if its not 100% Scarlett, its a damn beautiful figure. Blows the others out of the water.... except for the first Avengers one in the outfit department. I know the material of the suit wasn't really great for durability, but it brought out the curves better than all the others.

For me, it's going to be a competition between this one and TWS for my favorite Widow figure. This one looks to be the best likeness, but I kind of like the uniform and the straighter hair of TWS Widow perhaps slightly a bit more. Won't know for sure until I have this one in hand.

Even if its not 100% Scarlett, its a damn beautiful figure. Blows the others out of the water.... except for the first Avengers one in the outfit department. I know the material of the suit wasn't really great for durability, but it brought out the curves better than all the others.

I only have the first Black Widow figure and love it, but I'm thinking about getting this one too because it looks fantastic in person. First time I've been tempted to buy another figure of the character.

I only have the first Black Widow figure and love it, but I'm thinking about getting this one too because it looks fantastic in person. First time I've been tempted to buy another figure of the character.

The IronMan 2 version? Oh, you'll see a dramatic improvement. Specially in proportions. I'd say this is a must-buy, but I'm biased. Tony would say my 'judgment is askewed'.

Back