1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see shipping for this has changed from September/November to October/November. Crap! I wanted it next month.

So Bucky and Black Widow are both delayed? Anything else? Are Falcon, Ant-Man etc still due in this year or are they getting pushed back too?

According Budget Stark's estimates, we won't see these guys in Hong Kong until Q4, which probably means the earliest Sideshow gets them would be November.

dd9b07314f4cb1a23686a6584d1645b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According Budget Stark's estimates, we won't see these guys in Hong Kong until Q4, which probably means the earliest Sideshow gets them would be November.

dd9b07314f4cb1a23686a6584d1645b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is kind of good news for me, I was worried BW would show up while I was on vacation.

Every time they release a Black Widow deleted scene from CW, The more I feel that HT will release a movie/con exclusive with either the tan leather jacket or the black leather jacket next year...Oooooh! The thought of that just drives me crazy...

They should! I can't afford it but they should.

Nor can I, when and if that happens...but will certainly be interesting, again if that happens...I might end up getting it just like I fell in love with I first saw NA SW, but who knows...I think the tan jacket and boots stand a better chance because it was in the opening fight...

I think I like the black jacket better...

Wow lot of CW stuff slated for Q4. Gonna hurt the wallets of anyone getting all or most of em!

I only have payment plans going for Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man and Black Widow so far. Still need to preorder Hawkeye, Winter Soldier and Falcon.

This hobby is such a beautiful drug.

most of them will hang around for awhile. If any have a chance of selling out it would be Cap, Bucky and BP.

most of them will hang around for awhile. If any have a chance of selling out it would be Cap, Bucky and BP.

I have a hunch that people looking for BP will be waiting for a Boseman HS (if we ever get one). Frankly there's so much choice with these characters now I'm not sure if any of the CW figs would run a high risk of selling out quickly.

Back