1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have the first Black Widow figure and love it, but I'm thinking about getting this one too because it looks fantastic in person. First time I've been tempted to buy another figure of the character.

The IronMan 2 version? Oh, you'll see a dramatic improvement. Specially in proportions. I'd say this is a must-buy, but I'm biased. Tony would say my 'judgment is askewed'.

When he said he has the first Black Widow I thought he meant the Avengers version. I totally forgot about the Iron Man 2 version, which I don't have.

Is it me or does that Ant Man look big?

The way he appeared in the movie, yes. He'd be just a speck. Remember:

ant-man-burning-questions-6-1437108552.gif

I wonder if her uniform could fit on a Phicen body? The Phicens are a much better match for Scarlett's measurements.

some guy on youtube tried it but the suit couldnt zip up over the breats but i think he got the bigger breast body, and he had to cut off the feet to fit the boots.

I just watched CW again in a flight last week. Looking forward to getting this BW and put her in the pose when she stuns Black Panther...
I am counting on HT coming out with an exclusive Widow in leather jacket and skirt next year ala Scarlet Witch NA Ver.

"It was always a pleasure seeing you, Miss Romanoff."

Back